|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1942 - Pages 137-154.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Helmuth first starts preparing leaflets, how often does he prepare them?
(a) Every other week.
(b) Every 2 weeks.
(c) Every 10 days.
(d) Every 5 days.
2. When does Helmuth graduate from primary school and begin middle school?
3. What does Helmuth wear in 1928?
(a) Long black pants and brown ankle boots.
(b) Short brown pants and black ankle boots.
(c) Short black pants and brown ankle boots.
(d) Long brown pants and black ankle boots.
4. In 1933, how many Germans are unemployed?
(a) 2 million.
(b) 1 million.
(c) 5 million.
(d) 6 million.
5. In 1941 when Helmuth helps Brother Worbs home, what injuries does Brother Worbs have?
(a) Broken shoulder.
(b) Broken fingers and no teeth.
(c) Head and back injuries.
(d) Broken bones that healed wrong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the place called where Helmuth and the other prisoners are taken at Gestapo headquarters?
2. When Karl listens to the shortwave with Helmuth in 1941, how many Nazis are left behind dead and wounded?
3. In 1938 why does Rudi need to have surgery?
4. In 1942 when four prison official enter Helmuth's cell, how many guards accompany them?
5. During the last day of school for Helmuth in 1941, what does his teacher say is his gift?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)