|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1941 - Pages 90-137.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1939 who promises to support Poland if Germany threatens to invade?
(a) Britain and France.
(b) France and Switzerland.
(c) Belgium and Holland.
(d) United States and Britain.
2. In 1928, how old are Helmuth's half brothers?
(a) 8 and 7.
(b) 9 and 8.
(c) 6 and 5.
(d) 7 and 6.
3. When Gerhard comes home for a few days, how long does he think he will be home at the most?
(a) 6 days.
(b) A week or two.
(c) 10 days.
(d) Three or four weeks.
4. In 1933, which Mormon article of faith states that Mormons are to honor their country and their leaders?
5. What is the name of Helmuth's teacher during his last year of school in 1941?
(a) Herr Wagner.
(b) Herr Weinhard.
(c) Herr Klein.
(d) Herr Meins.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1941, when do the Japanese bomb Pearl Harbor?
2. When does Helmuth's mother have a new boyfriend?
3. When Helmuth first starts preparing leaflets, how often does he prepare them?
4. Who lives next door to Helmuth and his mother in 1928?
5. In 1938 whose murder does the police inspector ask Helmuth and Rudi to find the murderer for?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)