|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1938-1939 - Pages 41-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1933, what happens when Herr Seligmann tries to clean the Jewish slurs off his shop windows?
(a) He is arrested.
(b) He is beaten to death.
(c) His shop is burned.
(d) He is shot.
2. In 1938 where is Hans an apprentice?
(b) Furniture shop.
(d) Book binding factory.
3. When does Germany annex Czechoslovakia?
(a) Summer 1939.
(b) Spring 1939.
(c) Fall 1939.
(d) Winter 1938.
4. What does Helmuth keep saying in a prayer in 1942?
(a) As Thou Wilt.
(c) Psalm 23.
(d) Psalm 37.
5. In 1933, what time does the radio state that the parade is under way to celebrate Hitler's victory?
(a) Nearly 7 p.m.
(b) 5:30 p.m.
(c) Around 6:30 p.m.
(d) 7:30 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1933, what church does Helmuth belong to?
2. When does Helmuth's mother have a new boyfriend?
3. In 1932, when does Helmuth's mother dress for work?
4. In 1933, which Mormon article of faith states that Mormons are to honor their country and their leaders?
5. In 1942, how many paces does it take Helmuth to go the length of his cell?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)