|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1938-1939 - Pages 41-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1933, which Mormon article of faith states that Mormons are to honor their country and their leaders?
2. When does Germany annex Czechoslovakia?
(a) Spring 1939.
(b) Summer 1939.
(c) Winter 1938.
(d) Fall 1939.
3. In 1942, how are prisoners killed?
(b) Electric chair.
4. In May 1933, who does Gerhard say is Hitler's favorite author?
(a) Leonhard Frank.
(b) Alfred Dobin.
(c) Georg Jellinek.
(d) Karl May.
5. When is it reported in 1938 that a young Jew has shot a Nazi official in Paris?
(a) November 7.
(b) November 21.
(c) November 1.
(d) November 8.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1932, what type of tea does Oma make?
2. In 1932, when does Helmuth's mother dress for work?
3. How long after the victory parade for Hitler is held in 1933 does Helmuth hear Hitler's first radio speech?
4. In 1938 whose murder does the police inspector ask Helmuth and Rudi to find the murderer for?
5. In 1942, what does Helmuth do after he hears another prisoner killed?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)