|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1938-1939 - Pages 41-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1938, how old is Gerhard?
2. In 1932, when does Helmuth's mother dress for work?
(b) Early morning.
3. In 1938, what music are Mutti and Helmuth listening to when an announcement comes that Ernst vom Rath has died?
4. In 1933, when are Helmuth and his class mates in the school auditorium waiting for a special radio broadcast?
(a) January 8.
(b) January 11.
(c) January 23.
(d) January 30.
5. In 1939 when do the Germans use a type of warfare called a Blitzkrieg?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1933, what happens when Herr Seligmann tries to clean the Jewish slurs off his shop windows?
2. In 1938, what does Helmuth call a detective agency that he forms with his friends Rudi and Karl?
3. In 1933, which Mormon article of faith states that Mormons are to honor their country and their leaders?
4. When are Jews forbidden to enter city parks?
5. In 1933, when does Hitler become chancellor of Germany?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)