|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1938-1939 - Pages 41-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Helmuth's church in 1942?
(a) Factory building.
(b) Old school.
(c) Former Catholic church.
(d) Old library.
2. When is Austria reunited with Germany?
(a) Winter 1938.
(b) Spring 1938.
(c) Fall 1938.
(d) Summer 1938.
3. What day does the executioner work in 1942?
4. In 1933, which Mormon article of faith states that Mormons are to honor their country and their leaders?
5. In 1933, what is Helmuth's favorite dessert?
(a) Vanilla ice cream.
(b) Banana cake.
(c) Plum cake.
(d) Chocolate ice cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1928, what street do Helmuth and his mother walk?
2. At the end of February 1933, what does Helmuth dream about?
3. How long after the victory parade for Hitler is held in 1933 does Helmuth hear Hitler's first radio speech?
4. In 1928, how old is Helmuth?
5. In 1938 what does Herr Vinke do when Helmuth asks why a solider does not let the flag fall and save himself?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)