|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1942-Memories of 1928-1932 - Pages 3-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1932, what are the two armies that Helmuth's tin soldiers represent?
(a) French and German.
(b) Swiss and German.
(c) Polish and German.
(d) British and German.
2. In 1942, what color is the door that leads to Helmuth's cell?
(d) Dulled silver.
3. How old is Helmuth in 1942?
4. Where does Helmuth's mother work in 1932?
(a) Grocery store.
(c) Nursing home.
5. In 1932, what is one of Gerhard's favorite words?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Helmuth wear in 1928?
2. In 1942, what day is it?
3. In 1942, what breakfast does Helmuth remember his mother making?
4. In 1928, what street do Helmuth and his mother walk?
5. In 1932, when does Helmuth's mother dress for work?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)