|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1942-Memories of 1928-1932 - Pages 3-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1928, where do Helmuth and his mother live?
2. In 1932, what are the two armies that Helmuth's tin soldiers represent?
(a) Swiss and German.
(b) French and German.
(c) Polish and German.
(d) British and German.
3. What day does the executioner work in 1942?
4. In 1932, when does Helmuth's mother dress for work?
(c) Early morning.
5. In 1928, what does Helmuth see during a parade?
(a) Floats with flags.
(b) Brown-shirted men wearing red-and-black armbands.
(d) Young boys riding bikes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1932, who is the author of the adventure novel that Gerhard reads?
2. In 1932, what music are Helmuth's grandparents playing?
3. What does Helmuth wear in 1928?
4. In 1928, how old are Helmuth's half brothers?
5. The day that Hitler was appointed chancellor, what did Helmuth's mother fix for supper?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)