|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Memories of 1933-38 - Pages 11-41.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1942, what day is it?
2. In May 1933, who does Gerhard say is Hitler's favorite author?
(a) Leonhard Frank.
(b) Georg Jellinek.
(c) Alfred Dobin.
(d) Karl May.
3. In 1933, when does Hitler become chancellor of Germany?
(a) February 4.
(b) January 30.
(c) January 1.
(d) February 11.
4. In 1933 who brings news of the emergency decree Hitler declares to Helmuth's grandparents?
(a) William Klein.
(b) Heinrich Worbs.
(c) David Bast.
(d) Thomas Albach.
5. In 1933, which Mormon article of faith states that Mormons are to honor their country and their leaders?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1942, what does Helmuth feel when he prays?
2. In 1932, who is the author of the adventure novel that Gerhard reads?
3. In 1933, how many Germans are unemployed?
4. In 1933, what month does Helmuth see SS, SA, and Hitler Youth keeping people from buying from Jewish storekeepers?
5. At the end of February 1933, what does Helmuth dream about?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)