1942-Memories of 1928-1932 - Pages 3-11
1. In 1942, what day is it?
2. What is the wall like in 1942?
(a) Red brick.
(b) Barbed wire.
(c) Yellow brick.
(d) Cement blocks.
3. In 1942, where is Helmuth's cell?
(a) 2nd floor.
(b) 1st floor.
(c) Ground floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
4. In 1942, what is the bed made of?
(a) Cement blocks.
(b) Wooden boards.
(c) Metal .
5. How old is Helmuth in 1942?
6. What day does the executioner work in 1942?
7. In 1928, where do Helmuth and his mother live?
8. In 1928, what street do Helmuth and his mother walk?
9. Who lives next door to Helmuth and his mother in 1928?
(b) School friend of his mother.
10. In 1928, how old is Helmuth?
11. What does Helmuth wear in 1928?
(a) Long brown pants and black ankle boots.
(b) Long black pants and brown ankle boots.
(c) Short black pants and brown ankle boots.
(d) Short brown pants and black ankle boots.
12. In 1928, how old are Helmuth's half brothers?
(a) 6 and 5.
(b) 8 and 7.
(c) 9 and 8.
(d) 7 and 6.
This section contains 3,479 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)