|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Leysons not have to face deportation?
(a) Chanah's work permit.
(b) Their social status.
(c) Moshe's work permit.
(d) Their wealth.
2. Which of the following was true of Narewka in 1935?
(a) Its buildings were mostly brick.
(b) It had electricity.
(c) Its streets were paved.
(d) Its houses had indoor plumbing.
3. Why did Leon not try to save Tsalig?
(a) He was afraid they would discover that his father did not have a work permit.
(b) He knew he would be endangering his whole family if he did.
(c) He was afraid his family would have to relocate to another apartment if he did.
(d) He was worried that his family members would lose their jobs if he did.
4. Which aunt of Leon's lived in California?
5. What was the dominant religion in Poland?
(a) Roman Catholicism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before 1939, what was the war that lasted from 1914-1918 called?
2. What did Leon get to operate in Chapter 4 after he cleaned it for a man who owned it?
3. Why did Leon, his mother, and his friends finally come out of hiding after two days in the crawl space of a storage shed?
4. According to the prologue, how did Oskar Schindler convince the Nazis to give permission for Leon and other Jewish people to work in his factories?
5. Who tells Leon that his name has been crossed off of Schindler's list?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)