|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What significant event happens when Leon was 8?
(a) He moved to Narewka.
(b) He moved to Krakow.
(c) He attended school for the first time.
(d) He was no longer an only child.
2. On which shift did most Jewish workers at Emalia work?
(a) Day shift.
(b) Night shift.
(c) Swing shift.
(d) Rotating shifts.
3. When Leon found his father, what did Moshe tell him?
(a) Find his mother and give her a message.
(b) Don't attract attention.
(c) Don't make the guards angry.
(d) Come back when he could.
4. What work-related physical problem did Leon develop?
(a) He got sores on his legs.
(b) He sometimes had double-vision.
(c) He developed gout.
(d) He sometimes could not stand.
5. Where was Leon taken after leaving Plaszow?
(b) Gross-Rosen Concentration Camp.
(c) Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before 1939, what was the war that lasted from 1914-1918 called?
2. In Chapter 4, what was rumored to be happening to those who were deported?
3. Why was Leon's father sought after by many factory owners in Krakow?
4. How did Moshe Leyson get a new job at a factory owned by a Nazi in Chapter 3?
5. How did Leon find his father and David?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)