|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Mr. Luftig promise to take Leon someday?
2. When did the German Sixth Army surrender?
(a) February 1943.
(b) January 1942.
(c) February 1942.
(d) January 1943.
3. Who did Leon stand next to in the synagogue every Friday night and Saturday morning?
(a) Mr. Lansman.
(c) His great-grandfather.
(d) Jacob Meyer.
4. Why did Moshe return home to Krakow instead of continuing to Narewka with Hershel?
(a) He received word that Chanah had requested that he return.
(b) He was afraid of getting captured in Narewka.
(c) He reconsidered his decision to leave his wife and children.
(d) He had to retrieve an item in Krakow.
5. What was the dominant religion in Poland?
(c) Roman Catholicism.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the Nazi business owner who hired Leon's father?
2. How did Leon find his father and David?
3. Why did Amon Goeth shoot Leon's foreman?
4. Which word best describes Tsalig?
5. What request of Moshe's did Schindler agree to in Chapter 8?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)