|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hershel go to Krakow with his father?
(a) He was afraid that if he did not join his father there, he would not see his father again.
(b) He preferred rural life.
(c) He was sent to a reform school there.
(d) He wanted to do something more "useful" than attending school.
2. Where was Leon taken after leaving Plaszow?
(c) Auschwitz Concentration Camp.
(d) Gross-Rosen Concentration Camp.
3. What did Mr. Luftig leave behind for Leon in Chapter 4?
(a) His silverware.
(b) His thermos.
(c) His book collection.
(d) His tobacco.
4. Why was Tsalig deported in Chapter 4?
(a) He did not have a job.
(b) He refused to answer the Nazis' questions.
(c) He did not show up as required.
(d) He did not have a Blauschein.
5. Why did Schindler sometimes invite Leon upstairs?
(a) To explain the intricacies of factory work to him.
(b) To give him food.
(c) To ask why he wasn't producing more.
(d) To reprimand him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 4, what was rumored to be happening to those who were deported?
2. Why did Moshe move to Krakow?
3. What act of togetherness did the workers from Schindler's factory perform after being told by a Russian soldier that they were free?
4. Why was Schindler's factory being closed?
5. What significant event happens when Leon was 8?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)