|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 1, which of the following had the most influence in Leon's daily life?
2. Why did Leon not try to save Tsalig?
(a) He was afraid his family would have to relocate to another apartment if he did.
(b) He was afraid they would discover that his father did not have a work permit.
(c) He knew he would be endangering his whole family if he did.
(d) He was worried that his family members would lose their jobs if he did.
3. Why did Moshe return home to Krakow instead of continuing to Narewka with Hershel?
(a) He reconsidered his decision to leave his wife and children.
(b) He was afraid of getting captured in Narewka.
(c) He had to retrieve an item in Krakow.
(d) He received word that Chanah had requested that he return.
4. Where did Leon work in Chapter 6?
(a) The office of the Jewish Council.
(b) An electrical plant.
(c) A brush factory.
(d) A glass factory.
5. What was the name of Germany's Fuhrer who was responsible for the Holocaust?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) Adolf Hitler.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) Amon Goeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were Leon and his mother moved to in December 1942?
2. In Chapter 4, what was rumored to be happening to those who were deported?
3. Which of the following was true of Narewka in 1935?
4. What was the short name for Schindler's factory?
5. What was a way that Leon earned money in Chapter 2?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)