|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Tsalig deported in Chapter 4?
(a) He did not show up as required.
(b) He did not have a Blauschein.
(c) He did not have a job.
(d) He refused to answer the Nazis' questions.
2. What became a preoccupation for Leon?
3. Who did Leon make friends with in the ghetto?
(a) Yossel and Samuel.
(b) The Apperson family.
(c) Mr. and Mrs. Murray.
(d) Joseph and Stuart.
4. Why did Moshe return home to Krakow instead of continuing to Narewka with Hershel?
(a) He had to retrieve an item in Krakow.
(b) He reconsidered his decision to leave his wife and children.
(c) He received word that Chanah had requested that he return.
(d) He was afraid of getting captured in Narewka.
5. How did Chanah and Moshe meet?
(a) Chanah carried water to workers, among them Moshe, in the field.
(b) Chanah and Moshe met in the synagogue while reciting questions in Hebrew.
(c) Their marriage was arranged by their parents.
(d) They met at the factory in which Moshe worked.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what kind of factory did Leon's father work in Chapter 2?
2. When were Leon and his family forcibly moved into the ghetto?
3. What is one way in which Moshe's job at Schindler's factory benefited his family and him?
4. Who were the Gestapo?
5. What language did Leon and other Jewish children speak at home?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)