|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Leon that his name has been crossed off of Schindler's list?
(a) Amon Goeth.
(c) His supervisor at the brush factory.
2. How many Jews from Krakow were to be moved to the ghetto in Chapter 4?
(b) over 50,000.
3. Which group did Hitler blame publicly for Germany's problems?
4. What made David cry in Chapter 8?
(a) Learning that Schindler was leaving.
(b) Having to exhume and burn bodies.
(c) Learning that Pesza was leaving.
(d) Learning that Leon was leaving.
5. When did Germans show up in Krakow after having invaded Poland?
(a) September 6, 1939.
(b) September 1, 1939.
(c) October 13, 1942.
(d) August 11, 1945.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was true of Narewka in 1935?
2. Which word best describes Tsalig?
3. Why did Leon not try to save Tsalig?
4. Why did Leon's mother's siblings move to the United States?
5. Why did Leon's parents no longer have money in a savings account in Chapter 3?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)