|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In December 1939, what did Nazis decree that Jews could no longer do?
(a) Take public transportation.
(b) Own businesses.
(c) Sit on park benches.
(d) Attend school.
2. Why did Leon and Yossel help an elderly woman?
(a) She had fallen down the stairs.
(b) She needed to go to the infirmary.
(c) She needed help carrying her groceries.
(d) She asked for their help painting her apartment.
3. When did the Nazis liquidate the entire ghetto in Chapter 6?
(a) October 1942.
(b) March 1943.
(c) May 1944.
(d) February 1943.
4. What kind of school did Leon attend?
(a) Mathetmatics school.
(b) Toolmaking school.
(c) Secret Hebrew school.
(d) Secret Christian school.
5. What did Samuel and Yossel discover after the roundup in Chapter 6?
(a) Their father was gone.
(b) Their grandmother was gone.
(c) Their grandfather was gone.
(d) Their mother was gone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Leon's mother, Chanah, obtain food for her family after Moshe was taken away?
2. Who did Leon's father ask Schindler to hire?
3. Which trait did Leon share with his new friends in Krakow in Chapter 2?
4. What was Plaszow?
5. Why did Leon's friends start ignoring him?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)