|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was going on a train ride exciting for Leon in Chapter 2?
(a) He had only ridden on small trains.
(b) He had never ridden a train before.
(c) Leon wanted to design trains as a career.
(d) His grandfather was a train conductor.
2. Why did Leon's father and Hershel head back to Narewka?
(a) They went because they were required to do so.
(b) They went to try to avoid being conscripted into the war.
(c) They went to retrieve items the family had left there.
(d) They went to earn more money for the family.
3. How many meals were Leon and other workers at Emalia given per day?
4. After the Germans first invaded in 1939, which country was most likely to help Poland defeat the Germans?
5. According to Nazis, Aryans were people with what characteristics?
(a) Brown eyes and blond hair.
(b) Brown eyes and brown hair.
(c) Blue eyes and blond hair.
(d) Blue eyes and brown hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Leon's father ask Schindler to hire?
2. Who could not enter the barracks at Emalia without Schindler's permission?
3. Why did Hershel's family, his parents and siblings, not see him much when they lived in Krakow?
4. How did Tsalig learn about electricity and its installation?
5. Why did Leon not try to save Tsalig?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)