|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Leon get to operate in Chapter 4 after he cleaned it for a man who owned it?
(a) A truck.
(b) A bike.
(c) A car.
(d) A tractor.
2. Which group did Hitler blame publicly for Germany's problems?
3. What kind of work did Leon's mother do?
(a) She worked in an electrical plant.
(b) She cooked and cleaned for another family.
(c) She worked in a brush factory.
(d) She cleaned offices for Jewish Council members and Nazis.
4. By Chapter 4, what was the goal of the Leysons?
(a) To stay alive until the Germans lost the war.
(b) To do work that they loved.
(c) To move to a different location.
(d) To work different shifts.
5. What did Schindler do after having Moshe, Leon, and David return to Emalia in Chapter 8?
(a) He assigned them to day shift.
(b) He increased production.
(c) He found Chanah and told her.
(d) He moved all his workers to night shift.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many meals were Leon and other workers at Emalia given per day?
2. Who could not enter the barracks at Emalia without Schindler's permission?
3. What got Schindler's attention as Leon, David, and Moshe were being sent back to Plaszow?
4. Why did Leon's father and Hershel head back to Narewka?
5. Which foreign country posed the greatest threat to Polish Jews in the late 1930s?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)