|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 4, how does Webb feel when he discovers that his six protection guards are leaving?
2. To aid in his cover, from where does Bourne pretend to be when he enters the city of Macau?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. What does Webb encourage Pak-fei to do after their visit with Wu Song?
(a) Take his family on a drive and go out to dinner.
(b) Get his family to a safe hotel.
(c) Move his family out of the country.
(d) Take his family on a boating trip.
4. In which hotel does Webb reserve a second room?
(d) Pennsylvania .
5. What body of water does the assassin cross to arrive at the cabaret?
(a) Victoria Harbor.
(b) Elizabeth Bay.
(c) Elizabeth Harbor.
(d) Lake Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Webb use when he arrives at the hotel?
2. During their meeting in Chapter 2, what does Havilland reveal to McAllster about Jason Bourne?
3. How does Marie entice the hospital guard to create conflict?
4. After Webb and Panov discuss the information Webb has collected while speaking with agents on the phone, what do both Webb and Panov believe about the situation?
5. Using his expertise, what does Webb examine at the end of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Webb's actions in Wu Song's warehouse tell the reader?
2. Describe the character of Alexander Conklin.
3. What does Panov discover when he calls the State Department after first learning about Marie's disappearance from David Webb?
4. What does Webb's reaction to receiving Marie's note tell the reader about the couple's relationship?
5. Describe the Frenchman's affiliation with the impostor Bourne.
6. How does Webb utilize the Assistant Manager and clerk at the hotel?
7. Describe the setting and mood of Chapter 1.
8. By chapter 12, what events from previous chapters suggest that Marie is a strong and resourceful character?
9. Summarize the situation in Macau that is revealed to Webb in Chapter 3.
10. How does Webb use his skills to "arrange" a meeting with the impostor Bourne?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)