|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their meeting in Chapter 2, what does Havilland reveal to McAllster about Jason Bourne?
(a) That Bourne is an assassin.
(b) That Bourne is a pathological liar.
(c) That Bourne is a myth.
(d) That Bourne is a threat to the U.S.
2. Which character is at the hospital conversing with the doctor and returns to the room after learning Marie has escaped?
(a) Yao Ming.
3. Who is Morris Panov?
(a) Webb's physician
(b) Webb's uncle.
(c) Webb's psychiatrist.
(d) Webb's neighbor.
4. When on the radio, what does Marie encourage Webb to do?
(a) Fly to Kowloon.
(b) Take on the Bourne persona.
(c) Try to contact McAllister.
(d) Forget about rescuing her.
5. After the assassin makes his kill in Chapter 1, what does his guard help him to do?
(a) Hide his weapon.
(b) Get dressed in clean clothes.
(c) Kill the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes evident to Webb in Chapter 7?
2. Where are the taipan's wife and her lover assassinated?
3. What does the calligraphy on the green van read?
4. What is Marie's cover to the American couple in the arcade?
5. After Webb's first meeting with McAllister, which two characters are determined to be the most likely to be able to reach Webb?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why might the CIA and State Department have chosen McAllister as the link to David Webb?
2. Why is it important for Webb to contact the conspirators rather than the other way around?
3. How does Webb utilize the Assistant Manager and clerk at the hotel?
4. Why is the oath of silence is so important to Ambassador Havilland?
5. Describe Webb's state of mind at the end of Chapter 7.
6. Describe the Frenchman's affiliation with the impostor Bourne.
7. What might the narrow hallways and inner offices throughout the first two chapters symbolize?
8. What is revealed at the opening of Chapter 11 through the meeting with the large Asian?
9. Describe McAllister's state of mind when he leaves Webb in Chapter 3, and why is this important?
10. What do Webb's actions in Wu Song's warehouse tell the reader?
This section contains 912 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)