|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what disease does David Webb suffer?
(b) A personality disorder.
(d) Obsessive-compulsive disorder.
2. While still under cover of the woods, where does the third contact tell Webb the impostor Bourne is?
(a) In Shenzen.
(b) In Victoria Peak.
(c) In Macau.
(d) In Russia.
3. After being dragged into the woods, how does the third contact feel about his fate with Webb?
4. To where does the cabaret assassin flee?
5. In Chapter 2, what does Havilland reveal to McAllister about Sheng Chou Yang?
(a) Sheng is a Communist zealot.
(b) Sheng is a Nationalist zealot.
(c) Sheng is a Buddhist zealot.
(d) Sheng is a Socialist zealot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Yao Ming?
2. What does Webb encourage Pak-fei to do after their visit with Wu Song?
3. In addition to being the Foreign Service Officer, who is Alexander Conklin?
4. What surprises McAllister in Chapter 2?
5. After Webb's first meeting with McAllister, which two characters are determined to be the most likely to be able to reach Webb?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Webb locate the wealthy Asian taipan?
2. What is Conklin's and Webb's plan?
3. Summarize the situation in Macau that is revealed to Webb in Chapter 3.
4. Why is it important for Webb to contact the conspirators rather than the other way around?
5. Describe McAllister's state of mind when he leaves Webb in Chapter 3, and why is this important?
6. By the end of Chapter 13, how has Webb's character changed from the beginning of the novel?
7. Discuss Webb's preparations for his trip to Hong Kong.
8. What is revealed at the opening of Chapter 11 through the meeting with the large Asian?
9. Describe the setting and mood of Chapter 1.
10. Describe Webb's state of mind at the end of Chapter 7.
This section contains 968 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)