|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During their meeting in Chapter 2, what does Havilland reveal to McAllster about Jason Bourne?
(a) That Bourne is a myth.
(b) That Bourne is a threat to the U.S.
(c) That Bourne is a pathological liar.
(d) That Bourne is an assassin.
2. While making calls to gather information about Marie's and McAllister's "disappearances," what does the final person with whom Webb speaks state?
(a) He believes Webb's wife has been kidnapped.
(b) Webb is being targeted for murder.
(c) Medusa is a figment of his mind.
(d) There is a man in Washington he needs to find.
3. What is Webb's cover for traveling to Kowloon?
(a) His mother's death in Rome.
(b) His brother's death in Kowloon.
(c) A work-related seminar.
(d) His brother was injured in Paris.
4. Which of the following helps Webb locate the taipan with whom he is supposed to meet?
(a) A caricature whore.
(b) An out-of-breath Chinese man in a business suit.
(c) Guards holding radios.
(d) All of the above.
5. What was D'Anjou's codename?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the assassin responsible for the deaths in the cabaret turn out to be?
2. For what is "Delta" is a codename?
3. After the attack in the cabaret, what words do the police discover written in blood?
4. Who is Yao Ming?
5. As of Chapter 2, how are U.S. officials within the secure government building planning to use Bourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the organization of the assassin's plan tell the reader about the intention of this assassination?
2. Describe McAllister's state of mind when he leaves Webb in Chapter 3, and why is this important?
3. Describe the character of Alexander Conklin.
4. What is the "big picture" purpose of the assassination in Chapter 1?
5. What is revealed at the opening of Chapter 11 through the meeting with the large Asian?
6. How does Webb use his skills to "arrange" a meeting with the impostor Bourne?
7. Why might Webb want to find out about Medusa after his wife first disappears?
8. How does Webb locate the wealthy Asian taipan?
9. Describe the Frenchman's affiliation with the impostor Bourne.
10. Why is McAllister pleased with Webb's meeting with the supposed taipan, Yao Ming?
This section contains 984 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)