|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Webb feel the limousine service advertised in the shopping center will be helpful?
(a) Limousine drivers know the ins and out of a city.
(b) Limousine drivers can get their passengers around quickly.
(c) Limousine drivers make traveling less boring.
(d) Limousine drivers know the good restaurants.
2. What is Marie's cover to the American couple in the arcade?
(a) A school teacher.
(b) A psychologist.
(c) A tour guide.
(d) A journalist.
3. How are McAllister and Webb alike?
(a) They both served in Cambodia.
(b) They both have lost a wife.
(c) They both live in Maine.
(d) They both specialize in Orient studies.
4. Why does Yao Ming claim to have kidnapped Marie?
(a) Yao Ming wants to capture the real Jason Bourne.
(b) Yao Ming wants Webb to find the impostor Bourne in exchange for Marie.
(c) Yao Ming wants to plan a conspiracy against the U.S. government.
(d) Yao Ming wants revenge for his wife's death in exchange for Marie.
5. While making calls to gather information about Marie's and McAllister's "disappearances," what does the final person with whom Webb speaks state?
(a) There is a man in Washington he needs to find.
(b) Medusa is a figment of his mind.
(c) He believes Webb's wife has been kidnapped.
(d) Webb is being targeted for murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. While in the French restaurant on Causeway Bay, about whom does Jiang Yu give Webb details about contacting?
2. What does Yao Ming, the large Asian, call the shooting at Liang?
3. Who is Raymond Havilland?
4. In addition to being the Foreign Service Officer, who is Alexander Conklin?
5. What does Marie recall about what Bourne says about studying things?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)