|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conklin tell the Chief of Internal Security as part of his and Webb's plan?
(a) He has teamed up with Edward McAllister.
(b) He has spoken with Marie.
(c) He has rescued Marie.
(d) He has spoken with David Webb.
2. With what does Webb threaten the taipan if he fails to allow Webb to speak with Marie if Webb captures the impostor Bourne?
(a) Webb threatens to kill the impostor Bourne.
(b) Webb threatens to turn the impostor Bourne over to the U.S. government.
(c) Webb threatens to turn the impostor Bourne over to the Hong Kong officials.
(d) Webb threatens to expose his government's secret operation.
3. What does Marie recall about what Bourne says about studying things?
(a) Bourne says that if you study things, you will find something you can use.
(b) Bourne says that if you study the details, you may get confused.
(c) Bourne says that if you study too hard, you will miss the bigger picture.
(d) Bourne says that if you study people, you will learn about their reactions.
4. After Conklin threatens to expose Havilland with information given to him by Marie and Panov, with what does Havilland threaten Conklin?
(a) Killing Marie and framing Conklin.
(b) Killing Bourne and framing Conklin.
(c) Killing Conklin and framing Bourne.
(d) Killing Conklin and making it look like a suicide.
5. What does McAllister reveal to Havilland just before the limo explodes on the news coverage?
(a) Sheng has arrived at the airport.
(b) The PRC delegates are the targets.
(c) The Crown Governor is the target.
(d) Bourne has been sighted at the airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the meeting in Victoria Peak, what is determined as the first step in the plan to confront Sheng?
2. What surprises McAllister in Chapter 2?
3. After being injured outside the cinema, what does Lin announce to McAllister and Conklin when he staggers into the mansion?
4. Using his expertise, what does Webb examine at the end of Chapter 5?
5. After Webb's first meeting with McAllister, which two characters are determined to be the most likely to be able to reach Webb?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)