|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Webb and Panov discuss the information Webb has collected while speaking with agents on the phone, what do both Webb and Panov believe about the situation?
(a) That Webb will rescue Marie.
(b) That Webb will lose his teaching job.
(c) That Webb needs to relax.
(d) That Webb is being "recruited" again.
2. To aid in his cover, from where does Bourne pretend to be when he enters the city of Macau?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. How does Marie entice the hospital guard to create conflict?
(a) Marie situates herself in a compromising position.
(b) Marie calls him into the bathroom.
(c) Marie shouts that the guard attacked her.
(d) Marie calls in a hospital adminstrator.
4. After a prostitute hands Webb's note from the Kam-pek casino to a man who Webb then subdues in an alley, who does the man reveal he is to meet the next night?
(a) The impostor Bourne.
(c) The Frenchman.
5. How do Havilland and McAllister react upon hearing Conklin's news that Catherine Staples was gruesomely murdered outside of her home?
(a) Relieved it was not Bourne.
(b) Upset it was not Sheng.
(c) Upset it was not Marie.
(d) Relieved it was not Marie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is at the hospital conversing with the doctor and returns to the room after learning Marie has escaped?
2. While making calls to gather information about Marie's and McAllister's "disappearances," what does the final person with whom Webb speaks state?
3. After the men in Victoria Peak hear the belated news about Staples' death, who does Havilland tell McAllister to check out further in order to determine who is betraying their plan?
4. On the night of the great blade, what does the first woman prisoner reveal to the crowd about Sheng before she is executed?
5. What does Staples agree to do after her open talk with Havilland in the Victoria Peak mansion?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)