|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 33-34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marie stay while Staples is investigating McAllister's story in Chapter 15?
(a) A hotel room.
(b) A warehouse.
(c) Staples' office.
(d) Staples' flat.
2. What does Conklin tell the Chief of Internal Security as part of his and Webb's plan?
(a) He has teamed up with Edward McAllister.
(b) He has rescued Marie.
(c) He has spoken with David Webb.
(d) He has spoken with Marie.
3. What important information does Webb obtain from the man who tries to trap him on the Star Ferry?
(a) The impostor Bourne works out of Macau.
(b) None of the above.
(c) The impostor Bourne is on the Star Ferry.
(d) The impostor Bourne is tailing Webb.
4. Who is Morris Panov?
(a) Webb's uncle.
(b) Webb's neighbor.
(c) Webb's psychiatrist.
(d) Webb's physician
5. While making calls to gather information about Marie's and McAllister's "disappearances," what does the final person with whom Webb speaks state?
(a) Medusa is a figment of his mind.
(b) He believes Webb's wife has been kidnapped.
(c) There is a man in Washington he needs to find.
(d) Webb is being targeted for murder.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Webb access the green van at the Shumchun Reservoir?
2. What surprises McAllister in Chapter 2?
3. What does McAllister tell Webb during their initial visit?
4. While devising their plan to uncover the traitor, how does Havilland attempt to force Conklin to turn in Marie?
5. When speaking with Marie at a football game, how does Webb state he would kill someone like himself?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)