|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourne notice is strange about the guard near the campfire who is watching the woods?
(a) He is too tall to be Chinese.
(b) His uniform is too pristine.
(c) He is dirty and not in a PRC uniform.
(d) He looks American.
2. Which of the following is not obtained by Webb during his shopping trip?
(a) Hunting knife.
(b) Fishing line.
(c) Ice pick.
(d) A white business shirt.
3. At the end of Chapter 10, what does Webb ask the men to do?
(a) Hand over his wife.
(b) Spare his life.
(c) Drop their weapons.
(d) Kill him mercifully.
4. Where did D'Anjou find a man to train as a pretender in the ways of Medusa?
5. After driving out of the bird sanctuary with the impostor at the wheel, why does Webb decide to head to a local airport?
(a) There are no dangers along the road to Shanghai.
(b) They will waste too much time driving to Shanghai.
(c) They do not have money for gas.
(d) He does not want to sit in the car with the impostor for many hours.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Webb feel after he and the impostor bail from the plane, land in the New Territories, and secure safe transportation?
2. At the end of Chapter 30, what "signal" does Conklin see that prompts him to warn Panov to get Marie out of their hiding place immediately?
3. What name does Webb use when he arrives at the hotel?
4. Which of the following helps Webb locate the taipan with whom he is supposed to meet?
5. Which statement best describes Webb's limo driver?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)