|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 29-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While in the foothills near Gongbei, what is the signal that indicates the conference is on?
(a) Four guards around a campfire.
(b) Two campfires.
(c) A burning campfire.
(d) A Morse code signal.
2. Which statement best describes Webb's limo driver?
(a) Energetic and elderly.
(b) Solemn and somewhat belligerent.
(c) Young and talkative.
(d) Tired and middle-aged.
3. Which of the following helps Webb locate the taipan with whom he is supposed to meet?
(a) Guards holding radios.
(b) An out-of-breath Chinese man in a business suit.
(c) A caricature whore.
(d) All of the above.
4. What does Webb try to prevent Assistant Hotel Manager Liang from doing?
(a) Reporting him to the officials.
(b) Leaving the hotel.
(c) Moving his room assignment.
(d) Making a phone call.
5. What does the impostor Bourne spout to Webb after the men enter their hotel room in Kowloon?
(a) He is sad that the Frenchman has been killed.
(b) He will find and kill Marie and Webb one day.
(c) He is reformed and wants to help Webb.
(d) He intends to survive and will continue to spread evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourne notice is strange about the guard near the campfire who is watching the woods?
2. What was D'Anjou's codename?
3. What name does Webb use when he arrives at the hotel?
4. Where did D'Anjou find a man to train as a pretender in the ways of Medusa?
5. In the arcade, Webb's second call is to whom?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)