|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Marie makes her call?
2. How does Bourne plan to get to Carlos through the traitor in Villiers' home?
3. Of what crime is Bourne accused?
4. Who accuses Bourne of lying about his amnesia?
5. What does Bourne later learn happened to the person Marie called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Whose fingerprints does Carlos' man leave at the scene of the murders in Treadstone's offices?
2. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
3. Why is Bourne placed under government protection?
4. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
5. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
6. Who killed Villiers' wife?
7. Who is responsible for the newspaper stories about Marie?
8. What motivates Alfred Gillette to sell information to Carlos?
9. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
10. What is Bourne's real name?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Why does Marie help Bourne recover from his injuries? Why does Marie insist on staying with Bourne even when he tells her to leave? What does Marie do to try to help Bourne? Who does Marie ask to help them? What does Marie ask this person to do? What is the result? How does Marie feel about this result? Does Marie blame Bourne? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Villiers' wife? What is her connection to Les Classiques? What is her connection to Carlos? What does Bourne want to use her to do? Does Bourne's plan work? Why or why not? Who comes to Valliers' wife in a hysterical state? What does Villiers' wife do with this person? What happens to Villiers' wife later in the plot? Why? What does Bourne do about this situation? How does Bourne use it to his advantage?
Essay Topic 3
What is amnesia? How does it affect the patient? Will memories ever come back? Why was Bourne told to allow his mind to wonder in times of stress? How is this supposed to help? Does it help? How? How does amnesia affect a person's personality? Can amnesia make a cold killer a nice person? Why or why not? What can the reader learn about Bourne through his actions when he has no memory of who he is? What kind of person is he? Will he ever get his memories back?
This section contains 813 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)