|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bourne plan to get to Carlos through the traitor in Villiers' home?
2. Who does Bourne tell Marie he is going to speak to next?
3. Who does Marie speak to?
4. What does Bourne find when he arrives?
5. Whose fingerprints are left at Treadstone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
2. How does Bourne intend to use Villiers' wife to draw Carlos out into the open?
3. Whom does Bourne arrange to meet at the Louvre?
4. What does Bourne discover when he goes to retrieve his car before the meeting with Conklin?
5. Why does Villiers insist he could never work for Carlos?
6. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
7. What motivates Alfred Gillette to sell information to Carlos?
8. Why is Bourne placed under government protection?
9. What does Marie discover when she calls one of the numbers Bourne discovered at Les Classiques?
10. Who killed Villiers' wife?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is the real Jason Bourne? What kind of person was Jason Bourne? What role did Bourne play in Operation Medusa? What was Bourne's code name? What did Jason Bourne do before the Vietnam War? How should this occupation have warned Operation Medusa's leaders of his future actions? What happened to Jason Bourne? Who killed him? Why? How did this impact his killer's life? What evidence is there of this impact?
Essay Topic 2
Who is Cain? How does Bourne learn about Cain? How does Cain's identity cause Bourne to decide to leave Marie? What does Cain have to do with Marie? Does Bourne leave Marie? Why or why not? What is Marie's connection to Bourne? To Cain? Why does Marie insist on staying with Bourne? Who orders Marie to go back to Canada? Why? Does Marie go? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What is Les Classiques? How does Bourne discover its connection to Carlos? Whom does Bourne contact at Les Classiques? Who does Bourne recognize at Les Classiques? Who recognizes Bourne? How does he know Bourne? What does this man warn the designer about in connection to Bourne? Who does this man believe Bourne is? Who is the designer? Who does Bourne later come to believe the designer is? Why?
This section contains 758 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)