|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
2. What message does Bourne give the clerk at the hotel?
3. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
4. What is Operation Medusa?
5. Who is Peter?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Cain?
2. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
3. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
4. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
5. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
6. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
7. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
8. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
9. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
10. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Who is Villiers? How does Bourne become aware of Villiers? Why does Bourne follow Villiers? What is Bourne's first impression of Valliers? Whom does Bourne believe Villiers works for? Why does Bourne believe this? What does Villiers say when Bourne asks him about this? What reason does Villiers give for not working for this person? Does Bourne believe him?
Essay Topic 2
What is Operation Medusa? What part does Medusa play in Bourne's past? Who else was involved in Medusa? When did Medusa take place? Where? Why does the author continuously connect things in Bourne's present to Medusa? Would Bourne be in his current situation if he had not participated in Medusa? What happened to the majority of people who worked as part of Medusa? Why did this happen?
Essay Topic 3
Who is Villiers' wife? What is her connection to Les Classiques? What is her connection to Carlos? What does Bourne want to use her to do? Does Bourne's plan work? Why or why not? Who comes to Valliers' wife in a hysterical state? What does Villiers' wife do with this person? What happens to Villiers' wife later in the plot? Why? What does Bourne do about this situation? How does Bourne use it to his advantage?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)