|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bourne see speaking to Villiers' wife as they approach the house in Chapter 25?
(a) The man with the gold-rimmed glasses.
(b) The grey-haired man from Les Classiques.
2. Who is it revealed Cain really is in Chapter 19?
(a) A persona the CIA created to find Marie St. Jacques.
(b) A persona Bourne invented to flush out Carlos.
(c) A persona Bourne invented to take over Carlos' organization.
(d) A persona Treadstone created to find Bourne.
3. What does Bourne remember as he walks through Treadstone's offices?
(a) The creation of Cain.
(b) Operation Medusa.
(c) His brother.
(d) His name.
4. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
(a) A political office in Paris.
(b) A church near his home.
(c) A restaurant in the country.
(d) A library at the Sorbonne.
5. Villiers suspects his wife receives a phone call from _____________________.
(a) The traitor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who decides to fly to Paris to meet Bourne?
2. Who has access to the phone in Villiers' home?
3. What is parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
4. Why do the Americans believe Bourne has called?
5. Where does Villiers' wife take Lavier in Chapter 29?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne find parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
2. Whose fingerprints does Carlos' man leave at the scene of the murders in Treadstone's offices?
3. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
4. Who does Conklin consult when he learns Bourne is coming to New York?
5. Why does Villiers insist he could never work for Carlos?
6. What is Bourne's real name?
7. What is significant about the priest visiting from Spain?
8. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
9. Where does Villiers' wife take Lavier? Why?
10. Who is responsible for the newspaper stories about Marie?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)