|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carlos order to be killed?
(a) Everyone in Villiers' house.
(b) Everyone who works for Les Classiques, except the designer.
(c) Crawford and Conklin.
(d) Bourne and Marie.
2. Who does Bourne believe is Carlos' spy in Villiers' home?
(a) Villiers' wife.
(b) Villiers' housekeeper.
(c) Villiers' maid.
(d) Villiers' cook.
3. What is Villiers' reaction to his ordeal?
(a) Villiers is happy that his connection to Bourne is over.
(b) Villiers is depressed and wants to die.
(c) Villiers is tired and wants to go on vacation.
(d) Villiers feels his revenge is final and no longer wants to help Bourne.
4. What happens after Marie makes her call?
(a) The decoy hotel room is robbed.
(b) The decoy hotel room is left unmolested.
(c) The decoy hotel room is shot up.
(d) The decoy hotel room is blown up.
5. Who is contacted in response to Bourne's call?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Villiers recall about the traitor in his home?
2. What does D'Anjou reveal about Cain?
3. Who is Elliot Stevens?
4. Who does Marie speak to?
5. What does Bourne learn when he has Marie call Villiers?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
2. What orders does Carlos issue in response to Bourne's harassment of Les Classiques employees?
3. Who is it that Bourne believes works for Carlos in Villiers' household?
4. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
5. Why does CIA operative Conklin think Bourne killed the people at Treadstone?
6. Why does Villiers insist he could never work for Carlos?
7. Who does Conklin consult when he learns Bourne is coming to New York?
8. How does Bourne intend to use Villiers' wife to draw Carlos out into the open?
9. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
10. What does D'Anjou tell Bourne about Cain?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)