|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what crime is Bourne accused?
(a) The murders at Treadstone.
(b) The murder of the real Jason Bourne.
(c) The robbery at the Zurich bank.
(d) The murders in Zurich.
2. What message does Carlos send to Bergeron?
(a) Go to London
(b) Go to Athens
(c) Go to New York
(d) Go to Zurich
3. How is Villiers dealing with this situation?
(a) He is eager to involve the police.
(b) He is happy to be of use to someone again.
(c) He is calm, sure Bourne will take care of everything.
(d) He is unstable, upset and angry.
4. Who is the only person alive who can identify Carlos?
(b) David Webb
5. What is significant about Villiers' wife?
(a) She is young, clearly his second wife.
(b) She is disabled.
(c) She is old, clearly older than him.
(d) She is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bourne not kill his contact despite the fact that the contact tried to kill him?
2. Who does Marie insist on calling?
3. Who is Elliot Stevens?
4. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
5. Who does Bourne see speaking to Villiers' wife as they approach the house in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. What motivates Alfred Gillette to sell information to Carlos?
2. Whom does Bourne arrange to meet at the Louvre?
3. Who is responsible for the newspaper stories about Marie?
4. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
5. What does Villiers overhear?
6. What does Bourne find parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
7. Why does Marie insist that Bourne contact the American Embassy?
8. How does Bourne intend to use Villiers' wife to draw Carlos out into the open?
9. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
10. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)