|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bourne believe is Carlos' spy in Villiers' home?
(a) Villiers' housekeeper.
(b) Villiers' wife.
(c) Villiers' maid.
(d) Villiers' cook.
2. Villiers suspects his wife receives a phone call from _____________________.
(c) The traitor.
3. Who was the real Jason Bourne?
(a) A career criminal from Australia.
(b) A spy for the English government.
(c) An agent for the CIA.
(d) A career soldier.
4. Who decides to fly to Paris to meet Bourne?
(b) a senator
(c) the director of the FBI
5. Where does the Paris phone number that Bourne saw in Lavier's office ring into?
(a) The home of General Villiers.
(b) The home of Rene Bergeron.
(c) The home of Lavier.
(d) The home of the French President.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person alive who can identify Carlos?
2. Why did Villiers become angry with the French government in his youth?
3. What is unusual about the location of Treadstone's offices?
4. Where does Bourne decide to go?
5. Where does Bourne find Lavier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
2. Why does Marie insist that Bourne contact the American Embassy?
3. What does Bourne discover when he goes to retrieve his car before the meeting with Conklin?
4. Who is responsible for the newspaper stories about Marie?
5. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
6. Why does Villiers insist he could never work for Carlos?
7. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
8. What does D'Anjou tell Bourne about Cain?
9. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
10. What does Bourne find parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)