|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about March 25, 1968?
(a) It is Bourne's birthday.
(b) It is the day Operation Medusa began.
(c) It is the date Jason Bourne died.
(d) It is the day on which Marie left her family farm in Alberta.
2. Where is Bourne told to meet his contact?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A police station.
(c) A cemetery.
(d) A hospital.
3. Why do Bourne and Marie change hotels at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) To keep Marie from being recognized and turned in to the police.
(b) To be closer to Les Classiques.
(c) To hide from Carlos.
(d) To escape a rude consierge.
4. Where does Bourne arrange to meet D'Anjou?
(a) The Louvre
(b) The Eifel Tower
(c) The Sorbonne
(d) His hotel
5. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
(a) That Treadstone is a secret organization of the KGB.
(b) That Cain is an undercover agent's persona and that he is missing.
(c) That Carlos is an undercover agent for Treadstone.
(d) That Bourne is Caine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person alive who can identify Carlos?
2. Who informs Carlos of Bourne's actions?
3. What is Bourne's real name?
4. Who attacks Bourne in Treadstone's offices?
5. Why did Villiers become angry with the French government in his youth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
2. What does Villiers overhear?
3. Whose fingerprints does Carlos' man leave at the scene of the murders in Treadstone's offices?
4. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
5. What does D'Anjou tell Bourne about Cain?
6. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
7. Why does Bourne rent a second hotel room and place dummies inside before allowing Marie to call the Canadian Embassy?
8. Why does Marie insist that Bourne contact the American Embassy?
9. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
10. Who killed Villiers' wife?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)