|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about Villiers' wife?
(a) She is young, clearly his second wife.
(b) She is disabled.
(c) She is old, clearly older than him.
(d) She is blind.
2. Who does Bourne see speaking to Villiers' wife as they approach the house in Chapter 25?
(b) The grey-haired man from Les Classiques.
(c) The man with the gold-rimmed glasses.
3. Who is D'Anjou?
(a) A cop with Interpol
(b) An agent with the French Intelligence
(c) The designer from Les Classiques
(d) The grey-haired man from Les Classiques
4. Whose code name was Delta?
(a) David Abbott's
(b) Jason Bourne's
(c) David Webb's
(d) Gordon Webb's
5. How does Marie react to D'Anjou's news about Cain?
(a) She is sad that her new boyfriend is not an assassin.
(b) She always knew Bourne could not be a killer.
(c) She does not trust D'Anjou and believes it to be all lies.
(d) She believes Carlos gave the information to D'Anjou to trick Bourne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Paris phone number that Bourne saw in Lavier's office ring into?
2. How is Villiers dealing with this situation?
3. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
4. What does Marie say when Bourne tells her about Cain?
5. Where does Bourne find Lavier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Conklin consult when he learns Bourne is coming to New York?
2. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
3. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
4. What motivates Alfred Gillette to sell information to Carlos?
5. What does Marie discover when she calls one of the numbers Bourne discovered at Les Classiques?
6. Why does Villiers insist he could never work for Carlos?
7. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
8. What is significant about the priest visiting from Spain?
9. Why is Bourne placed under government protection?
10. Why does Bourne rent a second hotel room and place dummies inside before allowing Marie to call the Canadian Embassy?
This section contains 746 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)