|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to Villiers' house?
2. Who does Conklin say died in Bourne's past?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His fiancee
3. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
(a) That Bourne is Caine.
(b) That Treadstone is a secret organization of the KGB.
(c) That Carlos is an undercover agent for Treadstone.
(d) That Cain is an undercover agent's persona and that he is missing.
4. What is significant about March 25, 1968?
(a) It is Bourne's birthday.
(b) It is the day on which Marie left her family farm in Alberta.
(c) It is the day Operation Medusa began.
(d) It is the date Jason Bourne died.
5. What is parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
(a) A moving van.
(b) A delivery truck.
(c) A dump truck.
(d) A school bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Villiers suspects his wife receives a phone call from _____________________.
2. What is most surprising about the idea that Bourne killed Abbott, Webb, and Stevens?
3. What does Villiers' wife take from Lavier?
4. Who does Marie insist on calling?
5. How is Villiers dealing with this situation?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bourne intend to use Villiers' wife to draw Carlos out into the open?
2. What is Bourne's real name?
3. What does Bourne find parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
4. Why does Bourne rent a second hotel room and place dummies inside before allowing Marie to call the Canadian Embassy?
5. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
6. What does Villiers overhear?
7. What does D'Anjou tell Bourne about Cain?
8. Who killed Villiers' wife?
9. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
10. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)