|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after Marie makes her call?
(a) The decoy hotel room is blown up.
(b) The decoy hotel room is left unmolested.
(c) The decoy hotel room is shot up.
(d) The decoy hotel room is robbed.
2. Who informs Carlos of Bourne's actions?
(a) A man dressed as a priest.
(b) A man dressed like a woman.
(c) A man dressed as a bum.
(d) A man dressed as a soldier.
3. What does Marie say when Bourne tells her about Cain?
(a) She does not believe Bourne spoke to Lavier.
(b) She does not believe Bourne could ever be a killer.
(c) She does not believe Lavier would tell Bourne the truth.
(d) She does not believe there is any such person as Cain.
4. Who comes to Villiers' house?
5. What does Villiers' wife take from Lavier?
(a) Her coat
(b) Her job
(c) Her purse
(d) Her wallet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conklin say about Bourne?
2. What does Bourne recall as he lies wounded from the attack?
3. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
4. What does Villiers recall about the traitor in his home?
5. Who decides to fly to Paris to meet Bourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Bourne placed under government protection?
2. Why does Bourne rent a second hotel room and place dummies inside before allowing Marie to call the Canadian Embassy?
3. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
4. What does Bourne discover when he goes to retrieve his car before the meeting with Conklin?
5. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
6. What does Marie discover when she calls one of the numbers Bourne discovered at Les Classiques?
7. Who is it that Bourne believes works for Carlos in Villiers' household?
8. Whose fingerprints does Carlos' man leave at the scene of the murders in Treadstone's offices?
9. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
10. Who killed Villiers' wife?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)