|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourne leave in the hotel room?
(a) A gift he hopes to surprise Marie with.
(b) A note saying goodbye.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A number where Marie can reach him anytime.
2. What does Bourne do for Marie?
(a) Bourne allows Marie to escape.
(b) Bourne buys Marie gifts for her help.
(c) Bourne trades Marie's life for his own.
(d) Bourne saves Marie's life.
3. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
4. Who is confined to a wheelchair because he is missing his legs?
5. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
(a) That Bourne is Cain.
(b) That she is wanted for robbery and murder.
(c) That her boss has been murdered.
(d) That Carlos has been caught by the CIA.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Marie escape?
2. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
3. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
4. In Chapter 13, what goes wrong when Bourne picks up the bearer bonds?
5. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
2. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
3. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
4. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
5. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
6. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
7. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
8. To where does Marie trace the phone number attached to the une fiche on Bourne's account?
9. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
10. What is Operation Medusa?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)