|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lavier reveal to Bourne?
(a) That Bourne is Cain.
(b) That Bourne is Carlos.
(c) That Bourne is an American spy.
(d) That Bourne is a French spy.
2. Where did Marie go to college?
3. Who is confined to a wheelchair because he is missing his legs?
4. What does Bourne leave in the hotel room?
(a) A note saying goodbye.
(b) An engagement ring.
(c) A number where Marie can reach him anytime.
(d) A gift he hopes to surprise Marie with.
5. What does the gold-rimmed man say he is supposed to do with Bourne?
(a) Take pictures before and after he kills him.
(b) Take him to his boss.
(c) Take him back to America to face trial.
(d) Use his fingerprints to learn his real identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
2. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
3. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
4. Why does Marie rescue Bourne?
5. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bourne intend to use Villiers' wife to draw Carlos out into the open?
2. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
3. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
4. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
5. What is significant about the priest visiting from Spain?
6. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
7. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
8. Whose fingerprints does Carlos' man leave at the scene of the murders in Treadstone's offices?
9. Whom does Bourne arrange to meet at the Louvre?
10. Who is responsible for the newspaper stories about Marie?
This section contains 821 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)