|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instructions did the bank's Vice President follow when he looked into Bourne's account?
(a) To call the corporate offices so they could send an agent to deal with Bourne's account.
(b) To call a specific number to alert someone Bourne is accessing the account.
(c) To call Carlos and let him know where Bourne is.
(d) To call the bank president to let him know a valued customer is coming in.
2. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
(a) That she is wanted for robbery and murder.
(b) That Bourne is Cain.
(c) That her boss has been murdered.
(d) That Carlos has been caught by the CIA.
3. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
(a) A construction project downtown.
(b) The assassination of an important man.
(c) The disappearance of a famous criminal.
(d) A job prospect.
4. Where did Marie go to college?
5. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Cain get his name?
2. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
3. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
4. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
5. What hinders Bourne's escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
2. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
3. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
4. Who is Cain?
5. What is important about the newspaper articles in the prologue of this novel?
6. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
7. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
8. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
9. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
10. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)