|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
(a) The name of a good restaurant in Paris.
(b) The numbers for a Swiss bank account.
(c) Carlos's name and a number.
(d) Two phone numbers, one for Zurich, one for Paris.
2. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
3. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(b) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(c) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(d) Bourne recovers his memory.
4. What name does the man at the restaurant give Bourne?
5. Where does Bourne go to do research?
(a) The Louvre.
(b) New York University.
(c) The Sorbonne.
(d) The University of Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
2. What does a photographer give Bourne after taking his photograph?
3. What does Marie find highly unusual about the newspaper articles?
4. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
5. Who does the man say hired him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
2. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
3. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
4. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
5. Who is Cain?
6. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
7. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
8. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
9. What is Operation Medusa?
10. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)