|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
(a) A job prospect.
(b) A construction project downtown.
(c) The disappearance of a famous criminal.
(d) The assassination of an important man.
2. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
3. What name does the man at the restaurant give Bourne?
4. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
(b) The grey-haired man.
5. What is Operation Medusa?
(a) The plan to arrest Carlos.
(b) A covert operation put into action during the Vietnam War.
(c) The plan to find Cain.
(d) A covert operation put into action in Paris to spy on their government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourne ask out to lunch?
2. In Chapter 13, how is the armored car driver supposed to know Bourne?
3. Where did Marie go to college?
4. Who often kills those who betray him through the throat?
5. Who is Carlos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
2. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
3. What is Operation Medusa?
4. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
5. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
6. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
7. What is important about the newspaper articles in the prologue of this novel?
8. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
9. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
10. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)