|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
(b) A special section of the Zurich police.
(c) The FBI.
(d) The CIA.
2. What does Bourne plan to do with Marie?
(a) Bourne plans to leave Marie for her own safety.
(b) Bourne wants to marry Marie as soon as possible.
(c) Bourne plans to fly to Canada with Marie to find out what her boss wants.
(d) Bourne plans to abandon Marie at a restaurant because he is tired of her interference.
3. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) The injured man.
(b) The fish boat captain.
(c) A local fisherman.
(d) Dr. Washburn.
4. Who is confined to a wheelchair because he is missing his legs?
5. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
(a) A physician from France.
(b) A banker from Germany.
(c) A politician from America.
(d) An economist from Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
2. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
3. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
4. What happens after Bourne arranges to meet with the Vice President of the Valois Bank?
5. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
2. Who is Cain?
3. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
4. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
5. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
6. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
7. What does Bourne do after he escapes from the hired killers?
8. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
9. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
10. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)