|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hinders Bourne's escape?
(a) Pain from his previous injuries.
(c) A gun wound to his skull.
(d) The police.
2. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
(d) The grey-haired man.
3. Who does the man say hired him?
4. What bad news does Marie receive?
(a) Peter has been killed.
(b) Her cousin fell from his horse.
(c) Peter has ended their romance.
(d) Her father has died.
5. What illness does Dr. Washburn suffer from?
(a) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourne ask out to lunch?
2. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
3. Who is d'Amacourt?
4. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
5. Who does Marie believe Bourne is?
Short Essay Questions
1. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
2. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
3. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
4. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
5. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
6. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
7. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
8. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
9. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
10. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)