|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is une fiche?
(a) A division of the French police department.
(b) A French denomination of money.
(c) A file included in some bank accounts when they are transferred between banks
(d) A type of fish that lives in the Mediteranean Sea.
2. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
(a) Les Classiques
(b) The Louvre
(c) The Unversity of Texas
(d) The Sorbonne
3. Who is Bourne forced to kill after this person shoots Bourne in the head?
4. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) A local fisherman.
(b) Dr. Washburn.
(c) The injured man.
(d) The fish boat captain.
5. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
(a) It is inside a prison, often in the visitors room.
(b) It is inside a police station, often in front of the sergent's desk.
(c) It is inside a church, often in the confessional.
(d) It is inside a fashion studio, often in the designer's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Marie raised?
2. What bad news does Marie receive?
3. Who is Rene Bergeron?
4. Why does Bourne hide his face from the gray-haired man at the reception desk?
5. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
2. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
3. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
4. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
5. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
6. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
7. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
8. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
9. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
10. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
This section contains 786 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)