|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) He is short.
(b) He wears a red baseball cap.
(c) His is bald.
(d) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
2. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
(c) The grey-haired man.
3. Where did Marie go to college?
4. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
(a) An American looking for Carlos.
(b) A cloth vender looking for a new client.
(c) A French police officer investigating banking fraud.
(d) A clothing designer looking for a job.
5. Where does Marie learn the Paris number attached to Bourne's bank account is for?
(a) The Louvre
(b) The University of Texas
(c) Les Classiques.
(d) The Sorbonne
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
2. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
3. Who does Marie believe Bourne is?
4. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
5. Where is this man taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
2. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
3. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
4. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
5. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
6. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
7. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
8. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
9. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
10. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)