|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is d'Amacourt?
(a) A cop.
(b) Bourne's brother.
(c) The man in the gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) The bank Vice President.
2. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
(a) Young men.
(b) Old women.
(c) Young women.
(d) Old men.
3. What hinders Bourne's escape?
(b) A gun wound to his skull.
(c) The police.
(d) Pain from his previous injuries.
4. Who is Rene Bergeron?
(a) An economist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A fashion designer.
(d) A cop.
5. What does Marie find highly unusual about the newspaper articles?
(a) There is a quote from the bank manager, something that would normally be punishable by law.
(b) There is a quote from the bank manager, even though Marie knows he was not at the bank that day.
(c) There is a quote from Bourne, which is impossible since he has been with her constantly.
(d) There is a quote from her father, someone who died many years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bourne hide his face from the gray-haired man at the reception desk?
2. Who does the man say hired him?
3. Who is Jean-Pierre?
4. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
5. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
2. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
3. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
4. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
5. What is Operation Medusa?
6. What does Bourne do after he escapes from the hired killers?
7. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
8. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
9. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
10. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)