|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Marie learn the Paris number attached to Bourne's bank account is for?
(a) The University of Texas
(b) Les Classiques.
(c) The Louvre
(d) The Sorbonne
2. Where does Bourne find Marie?
(a) At the beach, having a picnic.
(b) In Paris.
(c) Beside the river with one of the hired killers.
(d) At Treadstone's headquarters.
3. What does the gold-rimmed man say he is supposed to do with Bourne?
(a) Take him back to America to face trial.
(b) Take him to his boss.
(c) Use his fingerprints to learn his real identity.
(d) Take pictures before and after he kills him.
4. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
5. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
(a) Two phone numbers, one for Zurich, one for Paris.
(b) The numbers for a Swiss bank account.
(c) Carlos's name and a number.
(d) The name of a good restaurant in Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
2. Who does Bourne feel that he knows intimately?
3. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
4. What is familiar to Bourne about the magazine articles on Carlos?
5. Where does Bourne go to do research?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
2. What is important about the newspaper articles in the prologue of this novel?
3. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
4. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
5. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
6. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
7. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
8. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
9. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
10. To where does Marie trace the phone number attached to the une fiche on Bourne's account?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)