|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) The bank.
(b) Treadstone's offices.
(c) Abbott's home.
(d) Chernak's apartment.
2. Who is Peter?
(a) Marie's cousin.
(b) Marie's friend and occasional lover.
(c) Marie's boss.
(d) Marie's brother.
3. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
4. What is une fiche?
(a) A division of the French police department.
(b) A French denomination of money.
(c) A file included in some bank accounts when they are transferred between banks
(d) A type of fish that lives in the Mediteranean Sea.
5. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
(a) An unknown, injured man.
(b) A fisherman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A sailor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
2. Who does Bourne ask out to lunch?
3. Who is Carlos?
4. How does Bourne escape?
5. How did Cain get his name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
2. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
3. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
4. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
5. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
6. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
7. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
8. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
9. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
10. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)