|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
(a) Plastic surgery to correct a deviated septum.
(b) Plastic surgery to change his appearance.
(c) Plastic surgery to repair a broken nose.
(d) Plastic surgery to remove old scarring.
2. What message does Bourne give the clerk at the hotel?
(a) Bourne instructs him to keep all messages for him.
(b) Bourne instructs him to call the police.
(c) Bourne instructs him to call Treadstone Seventy-One.
(d) Bourne instructs him to keep his room open.
3. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
(a) It is inside a church, often in the confessional.
(b) It is inside a police station, often in front of the sergent's desk.
(c) It is inside a fashion studio, often in the designer's room.
(d) It is inside a prison, often in the visitors room.
4. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
(a) Bourne wants to use her as a shield from the hired killers.
(b) Bourne is in pain and needs her help.
(c) Bourne wants to get to know her better.
(d) Bourne needs to kill her to hide his identity.
5. What happens after Bourne arranges to meet with the Vice President of the Valois Bank?
(a) Bourne is arrested.
(b) The Vice President goes home sick.
(d) The Vice President immediately makes a phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bourne force Marie St. Jacques to leave the hotel with him?
2. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
3. What illness does Dr. Washburn suffer from?
4. In Chapter 13, what goes wrong when Bourne picks up the bearer bonds?
5. Where did Marie go to college?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who killed Villiers' wife?
2. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
3. Who is it that Bourne believes works for Carlos in Villiers' household?
4. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
5. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
6. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
7. What does Bourne discover when he goes to retrieve his car before the meeting with Conklin?
8. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
9. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
10. Why does Villiers insist he could never work for Carlos?
This section contains 866 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)