|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
(a) Old men.
(b) Young men.
(c) Old women.
(d) Young women.
2. How does Marie escape?
(a) She screams for help in a public place.
(b) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
(c) She shoots Bourne.
(d) She flags down a police car.
3. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
(a) The assassination of an important man.
(b) A construction project downtown.
(c) The disappearance of a famous criminal.
(d) A job prospect.
4. Who does Marie believe Bourne is?
(a) A politician.
(b) An international business man.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A roving negotiator for American interests abroad.
5. What illness does Dr. Washburn suffer from?
(c) Drug addiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
2. In Chapter 13, what goes wrong when Bourne picks up the bearer bonds?
3. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
4. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
5. Who is Carlos?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Cain?
2. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
3. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
4. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
5. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
6. To where does Marie trace the phone number attached to the une fiche on Bourne's account?
7. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
8. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
9. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
10. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)