|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
(a) The assassination of an important man.
(b) A job prospect.
(c) The disappearance of a famous criminal.
(d) A construction project downtown.
2. Who does Marie encourage Bourne to see?
(a) The president of Treadstone.
(b) Her cousin, a doctor.
(c) A psychiatrist.
(d) The bank manager.
3. What does Bourne tell Marie about his meeting with Lavier?
(a) Bourne lies and says Lavier did not know anything.
(b) They do not discuss it, Marie does not even know he went to Les Classiques.
(c) The whole truth, including the fact that he may be an assassin.
4. Who is Peter?
(a) Marie's boss.
(b) Marie's brother.
(c) Marie's cousin.
(d) Marie's friend and occasional lover.
5. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) The bank.
(b) Chernak's apartment.
(c) Treadstone's offices.
(d) Abbott's home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
2. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
3. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
4. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
5. Where is this man taken?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
2. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
3. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
4. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
5. What is significant about the priest visiting from Spain?
6. What does D'Anjou tell Bourne about Cain?
7. Whom does Bourne arrange to meet at the Louvre?
8. Why does Bourne rent a second hotel room and place dummies inside before allowing Marie to call the Canadian Embassy?
9. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
10. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)