|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Marie go to college?
2. Why does Bourne hide his face from the gray-haired man at the reception desk?
(a) Bourne feels that he should recognize the man.
(b) Bourne is afraid anyone can be a hired killer.
(c) Bourne recognizes the man from a picture in the newspaper.
(d) Bourne has seen the man outside his hotel.
3. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
4. What does Bourne do for Marie?
(a) Bourne trades Marie's life for his own.
(b) Bourne buys Marie gifts for her help.
(c) Bourne allows Marie to escape.
(d) Bourne saves Marie's life.
5. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) Abbott's home.
(b) Treadstone's offices.
(c) The bank.
(d) Chernak's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
2. Who is d'Amacourt?
3. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
4. In Chapter 13, how is the armored car driver supposed to know Bourne?
5. Where do the killers find Bourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
2. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
3. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
4. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
5. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
6. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
7. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
8. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
9. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
10. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)