|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
(a) The FBI.
(c) The CIA.
(d) A special section of the Zurich police.
2. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
(a) Her own safety.
(b) Her boss' demands that she return to Canada.
(c) The funeral for her friend, Peter.
(d) Bourne's safety.
3. What does Bourne plan to do with Marie?
(a) Bourne plans to abandon Marie at a restaurant because he is tired of her interference.
(b) Bourne plans to fly to Canada with Marie to find out what her boss wants.
(c) Bourne wants to marry Marie as soon as possible.
(d) Bourne plans to leave Marie for her own safety.
4. Who is d'Amacourt?
(a) Bourne's brother.
(b) The bank Vice President.
(c) The man in the gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) A cop.
5. What does Bourne leave in the hotel room?
(a) A gift he hopes to surprise Marie with.
(b) A note saying goodbye.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A number where Marie can reach him anytime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Marie and Bourne do when they reach their destination?
2. How does Bourne escape?
3. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
4. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
5. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is important about the newspaper articles in the prologue of this novel?
2. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
3. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
4. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
5. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
6. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
7. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
8. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
9. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
10. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)