|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
(a) Plastic surgery to repair a broken nose.
(b) Plastic surgery to correct a deviated septum.
(c) Plastic surgery to change his appearance.
(d) Plastic surgery to remove old scarring.
2. Why does Bourne force Marie St. Jacques to leave the hotel with him?
(a) Bourne finds her attractive and wants her company.
(b) Bourne is afraid he is too obvious a target alone.
(c) Bourne is sick and needs her medical experience.
(d) Bourne believes she is working with the men trying to kill him.
3. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
(a) Carlos's name and a number.
(b) Two phone numbers, one for Zurich, one for Paris.
(c) The name of a good restaurant in Paris.
(d) The numbers for a Swiss bank account.
4. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
(a) A province in Vietnam.
(b) An employee of the Vietnamese Embassy in Paris.
(c) Farming country in Sweden.
(d) A friend of Carlos's.
5. Who is Cain?
(a) A rogue soldier attempting to overthrow the American government.
(b) A cop who is trying to find Carlos.
(c) Carlos' business partner.
(d) An assassin who wants to replace Carlos as the world's best.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
2. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
3. What does Bourne leave in the hotel room?
4. Who is Peter?
5. What does Bourne bribe the bank to do for him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
2. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
3. Why is Bourne placed under government protection?
4. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
5. What does Marie discover when she calls one of the numbers Bourne discovered at Les Classiques?
6. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
7. What is important about the newspaper articles in the prologue of this novel?
8. Who does Conklin consult when he learns Bourne is coming to New York?
9. Where does Villiers' wife take Lavier? Why?
10. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)