|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bourne feel that he knows intimately?
2. Who is Rene Bergeron?
(a) An economist.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A cop.
(d) A fashion designer.
3. What causes the fight that leads to Jean-Pierre leaving the island?
(a) Jean-Pierre's inability to fish well.
(b) Jean-Pierre's unpleasant attitude.
(c) Jealousy of Jean-Pierre for his charm with women.
(d) Jean-Pierre's ruggedly handsome goodlooks.
4. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) The fish boat captain.
(b) A local fisherman.
(c) Dr. Washburn.
(d) The injured man.
5. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
(a) Young men.
(b) Old women.
(c) Old men.
(d) Young women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
2. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
3. Why does Bourne force Marie St. Jacques to leave the hotel with him?
4. What does the gold-rimmed man say he is supposed to do with Bourne?
5. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
2. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
3. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
4. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
5. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
6. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
7. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
8. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
9. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
10. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)