|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marie raised?
(a) On a farm in Minnesota.
(b) In Chicago.
(c) In Paris.
(d) On a farm in Alberta.
2. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) He is short.
(b) He wears a red baseball cap.
(c) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) His is bald.
3. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) The injured man.
(b) A local fisherman.
(c) Dr. Washburn.
(d) The fish boat captain.
4. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
(a) He needs her to translate because he does not speak French.
(b) He cares for her.
(c) He needs her to drive because he does not have a driver's license.
(d) He needs her to care for his wounds.
5. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
(b) Heart disease.
(d) Schizophrenia with multiple personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
2. In Chapter 13, how is the armored car driver supposed to know Bourne?
3. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
4. Who does Bourne feel that he knows intimately?
5. What hinders Bourne's escape?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is General Villiers a member of the National Assembly?
2. Why does CIA operative Conklin think Bourne killed the people at Treadstone?
3. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
4. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
5. What does Bourne find parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
6. Who is it that Bourne believes works for Carlos in Villiers' household?
7. Who shows up at Villiers' house?
8. What does Bourne discover when he goes to retrieve his car before the meeting with Conklin?
9. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
10. What does Conklin plan to do when he meets with Bourne?
This section contains 741 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)