|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
2. Who does Marie encourage Bourne to see?
(a) The bank manager.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) The president of Treadstone.
(d) Her cousin, a doctor.
3. What hinders Bourne's escape?
(b) A gun wound to his skull.
(c) Pain from his previous injuries.
(d) The police.
4. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
(a) Two phone numbers, one for Zurich, one for Paris.
(b) The name of a good restaurant in Paris.
(c) Carlos's name and a number.
(d) The numbers for a Swiss bank account.
5. Where does Bourne go to do research?
(a) New York University.
(b) The Louvre.
(c) The Sorbonne.
(d) The University of Texas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the politician Bourne believes he killed?
2. What bad news does Marie receive?
3. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
4. What does Bourne tell Marie about his meeting with Lavier?
5. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
2. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
3. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
4. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
5. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
6. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
7. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
8. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
9. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
10. What is Operation Medusa?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)