|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bourne ask out to lunch?
(a) Marie St. Jacques.
(b) The manager of Les Classiques, Jacqueline Lavier.
(c) The lawyer.
2. Where did Marie go to college?
3. What hinders Bourne's escape?
(a) Pain from his previous injuries.
(b) The police.
(c) A gun wound to his skull.
4. What does the gold-rimmed man plan to do with Marie?
(a) Give her back to Bourne.
(b) Throw her in the river.
(c) Return her to Canada.
(d) Hold her for ransom.
5. Who is confined to a wheelchair because he is missing his legs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourne plan to do with Marie?
2. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
3. Who is Bourne forced to kill after this person shoots Bourne in the head?
4. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
5. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
2. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
3. To where does Marie trace the phone number attached to the une fiche on Bourne's account?
4. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
5. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
6. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
7. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
8. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
9. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
10. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)