|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
2. In Chapter 13, how is the armored car driver supposed to know Bourne?
(a) A torn peice of cloth on his briefcase.
(b) A picture taken in Zurich.
(c) A letter from the lawyer.
(d) A letter from D'Amacourt.
3. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) He is short.
(b) His is bald.
(c) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) He wears a red baseball cap.
4. Where was Marie raised?
(a) In Paris.
(b) On a farm in Alberta.
(c) In Chicago.
(d) On a farm in Minnesota.
5. How does Marie escape?
(a) She shoots Bourne.
(b) She flags down a police car.
(c) She screams for help in a public place.
(d) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
2. Who is Peter?
3. Where does Marie learn the Paris number attached to Bourne's bank account is for?
4. What does Bourne plan to do with Marie?
5. What happens after Bourne arranges to meet with the Vice President of the Valois Bank?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
2. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
3. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
4. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
5. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
6. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
7. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
8. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
9. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
10. Why does Bourne call the Vice President of the bank before withdrawing his money?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)