|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
2. Who is d'Amacourt?
(a) The bank Vice President.
(b) Bourne's brother.
(c) The man in the gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) A cop.
3. What do Marie and Bourne do when they reach their destination?
(a) Ask if anyone knows who Bourne is.
(b) Have dinner.
(c) Steal a car.
(d) Make a withdrawal.
4. By what name does the desk clerk know Jean-Pierre?
(a) J. Bourne.
(c) Everett Stevens.
(d) David Webb.
5. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
(a) The name of a good restaurant in Paris.
(b) Carlos's name and a number.
(c) Two phone numbers, one for Zurich, one for Paris.
(d) The numbers for a Swiss bank account.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
2. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
3. Where does Marie learn the Paris number attached to Bourne's bank account is for?
4. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
5. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
2. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
3. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
4. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
5. What does Marie think Treadstone Seventy-One is?
6. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
7. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
8. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
9. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
10. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)