|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
(a) The image of a child's face.
(b) The image of a woman's face.
(c) The logo for Treadstone Seventy-One.
(d) The logo for a local restaurant.
2. What does Bourne do for Marie?
(a) Bourne buys Marie gifts for her help.
(b) Bourne allows Marie to escape.
(c) Bourne saves Marie's life.
(d) Bourne trades Marie's life for his own.
3. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
(a) Bourne needs to kill her to hide his identity.
(b) Bourne wants to get to know her better.
(c) Bourne is in pain and needs her help.
(d) Bourne wants to use her as a shield from the hired killers.
4. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
5. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
2. Who is Rene Bergeron?
3. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
4. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
5. Who is Cain?
Short Essay Questions
1. To where does Marie trace the phone number attached to the une fiche on Bourne's account?
2. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
3. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
4. Who is Cain?
5. What happens when Bourne visits Chernak?
6. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
7. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
8. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
9. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
10. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)