|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is une fiche?
(a) A French denomination of money.
(b) A division of the French police department.
(c) A type of fish that lives in the Mediteranean Sea.
(d) A file included in some bank accounts when they are transferred between banks
2. Where did Marie go to college?
3. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
4. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
(b) The grey-haired man.
5. Why does Marie rescue Bourne?
(a) Because she knows he must be a powerful man if so many people want to kill him.
(b) Because she has fallen in love with him.
(c) Because he saved her life.
(d) Because he was kind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cain?
2. Where is this man taken?
3. Where do Bourne and Marie go in Chapter 11?
4. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
5. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is important about the newspaper articles in the prologue of this novel?
2. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
3. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
4. Who is Cain?
5. What does Bourne do after he escapes from the hired killers?
6. What does the man in the restaurant tell Bourne?
7. Why does Bourne insist Marie turn around and return to the hotel from which they just escaped?
8. What happened to Cain in Marseilles?
9. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
10. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)