|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
(a) Film with the name Jason Bourne on it.
(b) A tracking device.
(c) Film with a bank account number on it.
(d) A microchip.
2. Who is Rene Bergeron?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A cop.
(c) A fashion designer.
(d) An economist.
3. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(b) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(c) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(d) Bourne recovers his memory.
4. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
(a) The date is one in which he was on Ille du Port Nor.
(b) Marie tells him he is not capable of murder.
(c) His passport proves he was not in the area at the time.
(d) He has a flash of memory that absolves him.
5. Where do Bourne and Marie go in Chapter 11?
(b) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bourne hide his face from the gray-haired man at the reception desk?
2. Who does the grey-haired man believe Bourne is?
3. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
4. Where did Marie go to college?
5. What does Bourne tell Marie about his meeting with Lavier?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Cain?
2. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
3. What is the significance of Cain's name in association with Carlos' name?
4. Who does Bourne discover was assassinated? Who does Bourne believe killed him?
5. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
6. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
7. Why does Bourne beg for Marie's life?
8. What does Bourne do after he escapes from the hired killers?
9. Why does Bourne attempt to leave Marie?
10. Who does the killer in Bourne's hotel room say hired him to kill Bourne?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)