|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
(a) His passport proves he was not in the area at the time.
(b) The date is one in which he was on Ille du Port Nor.
(c) He has a flash of memory that absolves him.
(d) Marie tells him he is not capable of murder.
2. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
(a) A province in Vietnam.
(b) An employee of the Vietnamese Embassy in Paris.
(c) A friend of Carlos's.
(d) Farming country in Sweden.
3. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
(a) That her boss has been murdered.
(b) That she is wanted for robbery and murder.
(c) That Bourne is Cain.
(d) That Carlos has been caught by the CIA.
4. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
(a) Bourne is left to die beside the river.
(b) Bourne passes out from his injuries.
(c) Bourne is shot by a security guard.
(d) Bourne is arrested.
5. Where does Bourne find Marie?
(a) In Paris.
(b) At the beach, having a picnic.
(c) Beside the river with one of the hired killers.
(d) At Treadstone's headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
2. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
3. What is familiar to Bourne about the magazine articles on Carlos?
4. Who does Marie encourage Bourne to see?
5. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
Short Essay Questions
1. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
2. Why does Marie help Bourne after he kidnapped her?
3. What do the magazine articles Bourne and Marie read about Carlos say about Carlos' signature shot through the throat?
4. How does Lavier come to suspect Bourne is Cain?
5. What is included in Bourne's account that causes the flurry of activity after he calls the bank?
6. What is Operation Medusa?
7. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
8. What does Bourne do after he escapes from the hired killers?
9. To where does Marie trace the phone number attached to the une fiche on Bourne's account?
10. What does the doctor discover that is significant in his unconscious patient?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)