Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
2. What does Marie find highly unusual about the newspaper articles?
(a) There is a quote from the bank manager, even though Marie knows he was not at the bank that day.
(b) There is a quote from her father, someone who died many years ago.
(c) There is a quote from the bank manager, something that would normally be punishable by law.
(d) There is a quote from Bourne, which is impossible since he has been with her constantly.
3. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
(a) That her boss has been murdered.
(b) That she is wanted for robbery and murder.
(c) That Bourne is Cain.
(d) That Carlos has been caught by the CIA.
4. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) Abbott's home.
(b) Treadstone's offices.
(c) Chernak's apartment.
(d) The bank.
5. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
(a) A French police officer investigating banking fraud.
(b) A cloth vender looking for a new client.
(c) A clothing designer looking for a job.
(d) An American looking for Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
2. What does Bourne leave in the hotel room?
3. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
4. What illness does Dr. Washburn suffer from?
5. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about Jean-Pierre's fighting abilities?
2. How was Marie's friend, Peter, killed?
3. What truth about Cain is revealed in this meeting at Treadstone?
4. What does Marie's supervisor ask her to do when she calls to check in?
5. What crimes is Marie accused of committing?
6. What does Marie discover when she calls one of the numbers Bourne discovered at Les Classiques?
7. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
8. Who does Conklin consult when he learns Bourne is coming to New York?
9. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
10. Why does Marie insist that Bourne contact the American Embassy?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)