|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
(a) The Louvre
(b) The Unversity of Texas
(c) Les Classiques
(d) The Sorbonne
2. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
(a) That he knows about the fiche.
(b) That he is Cain.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That he killed her father.
3. What causes the fight that leads to Jean-Pierre leaving the island?
(a) Jean-Pierre's inability to fish well.
(b) Jean-Pierre's ruggedly handsome goodlooks.
(c) Jealousy of Jean-Pierre for his charm with women.
(d) Jean-Pierre's unpleasant attitude.
4. What does Marie find highly unusual about the newspaper articles?
(a) There is a quote from the bank manager, even though Marie knows he was not at the bank that day.
(b) There is a quote from the bank manager, something that would normally be punishable by law.
(c) There is a quote from Bourne, which is impossible since he has been with her constantly.
(d) There is a quote from her father, someone who died many years ago.
5. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
(a) Two phone numbers, one for Zurich, one for Paris.
(b) The name of a good restaurant in Paris.
(c) Carlos's name and a number.
(d) The numbers for a Swiss bank account.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
2. What is familiar to Bourne about the magazine articles on Carlos?
3. How does Bourne escape?
4. Where is this man taken?
5. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
Short Essay Questions
1. What orders does Carlos issue in response to Bourne's harassment of Les Classiques employees?
2. What happens to Marie's contact at the Embassy?
3. Who attacks Bourne as he leaves the bank?
4. What does D'Anjou tell Bourne about Cain?
5. What does Villiers overhear?
6. Where does Marie St. Jacques work?
7. What word does Marie hear Bourne say?
8. Why does Jean-Pierre go to the Carillon de Lac and what does he learn there?
9. Why does Bourne kidnap Marie St. Jacques?
10. What does Bourne recall as he lays wounded on the floor of the Treadstone offices?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)