|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the psychologist say about Bourne's mental status?
(a) He is a psychopath.
(b) He is a sociopath.
(c) He is suffering from amnesia.
(d) He is paranoid schizophrenic with multiple personalities.
2. What message does Bourne send to Carlos?
(a) That his freedom is about to end.
(b) That he is about to die.
(c) That his lover is dead.
(d) That he is no longer the top assassin.
3. Who is the only person alive who can identify Carlos?
(c) David Webb
4. Why does Bourne not kill his contact despite the fact that the contact tried to kill him?
(a) Because the man was a member of Operation Medusa
(b) Because the man is his brother.
(c) Because the man is disabled.
(d) Because the man is his friend.
5. What does Villiers' wife take from Lavier?
(a) Her job
(b) Her wallet
(c) Her purse
(d) Her coat
6. Who was murdered by Communists?
(a) Villiers' son.
(b) Villiers' cousin.
(c) Villiers' wife.
(d) Villiers' brother.
7. On whom does Carlos assign surveillance?
(a) Bourne and Lavier
(b) Lavier and Villiers
(c) Lavier and the grey-haired man
(d) Bourne and Marie
8. Whose fingerprints are left at Treadstone?
9. What does Bourne later learn happened to the person Marie called?
(a) He was arrested.
(b) He was killed with a bullet to the throat.
(c) He was hit by a car.
(d) He disappeared.
10. Villiers suspects his wife receives a phone call from _____________________.
(d) The traitor.
11. Who was the real Jason Bourne?
(a) A career criminal from Australia.
(b) A career soldier.
(c) An agent for the CIA.
(d) A spy for the English government.
12. Who comes to Villiers' house?
13. What is parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
(a) A dump truck.
(b) A school bus.
(c) A delivery truck.
(d) A moving van.
14. Who does Bourne see speaking to Villiers' wife as they approach the house in Chapter 25?
(a) The grey-haired man from Les Classiques.
(c) The man with the gold-rimmed glasses.
15. Who decides to take the blame for Villiers' crime?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bourne's real name?
2. Who is it revealed Cain really is in Chapter 19?
3. Who does Marie insist on calling?
4. How does Marie react to D'Anjou's news about Cain?
5. What does Carlos insist must stop immediately?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)