|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
(a) That Cain is an undercover agent's persona and that he is missing.
(b) That Treadstone is a secret organization of the KGB.
(c) That Carlos is an undercover agent for Treadstone.
(d) That Bourne is Caine.
2. What does Bourne remember as he walks through Treadstone's offices?
(a) Operation Medusa.
(b) His brother.
(c) His name.
(d) The creation of Cain.
3. What is unusual about the location of Treadstone's offices?
(a) It is in the Sears Tower.
(b) It is in the Pentagon.
(c) It is in a wealthy, residential area.
(d) It is in a warehouse district.
4. What does Bourne later learn happened to the person Marie called?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He was arrested.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He was killed with a bullet to the throat.
5. What does Bourne recall in the final pages of the novel?
(a) His brother's name
(b) His sister's name
(c) His own name
(d) His wife's name
6. What does Villiers recall about the traitor in his home?
(a) His butler often speaks on the phone late at night.
(b) His cousin often arrives at his home when Carlos is suspected to be in Paris.
(c) His wife often travels on the same dates of Carlos' assassinations.
(d) His cook often calls in sick when Carlos is suspected to be in Paris.
7. Who do Marie and Villiers turn to for help?
8. Who does Marie speak to?
(a) David Abbott.
(b) Dennis Corbelier.
(d) Gordon Webb.
9. Who is the only person alive who can identify Carlos?
(a) David Webb
10. To where does Bourne follow Villiers?
(a) A political office in Paris.
(b) A restaurant in the country.
(c) A library at the Sorbonne.
(d) A church near his home.
11. What does Bourne plan to speak to D'Anjou about?
(a) Operation Medusa
(c) American politics
(d) Les Classiques
12. Who was murdered by Communists?
(a) Villiers' son.
(b) Villiers' cousin.
(c) Villiers' brother.
(d) Villiers' wife.
13. What message does Bourne send to Carlos?
(a) That he is about to die.
(b) That his freedom is about to end.
(c) That he is no longer the top assassin.
(d) That his lover is dead.
14. Why did Villiers become angry with the French government in his youth?
(a) Because his wife was kidnapped and killed by political assassins.
(b) Because his son was murdered by political assassins.
(c) Because he disagreed with the rules of the military.
(d) Because they gave Algeria their independence.
15. Where does Bourne decide to go?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who planted the murder and robbery accusations against Marie?
2. What message does Carlos send to Bergeron?
3. Who informs Carlos of Bourne's actions?
4. What is Villiers' reaction to his ordeal?
5. Who is D'Anjou?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)