|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Carlos insist must stop immediately?
(a) A police investigation into his actions.
(b) The phone calls to Villiers' house.
(c) His meetings with his informants.
(d) All work at Les Classiques.
2. Who does Conklin say died in Bourne's past?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife and children.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His fiancee
3. What does Conklin say about Bourne?
(a) That he is immature and untrustworthy.
(b) That he is a loyal citizen who would never go rogue.
(c) That he was always mentally unstable.
(d) That he was always hostile toward the government.
4. Where does Bourne arrange to meet D'Anjou?
(a) The Eifel Tower
(b) The Sorbonne
(c) His hotel
(d) The Louvre
5. What is Villiers' reaction to his ordeal?
(a) Villiers is happy that his connection to Bourne is over.
(b) Villiers feels his revenge is final and no longer wants to help Bourne.
(c) Villiers is depressed and wants to die.
(d) Villiers is tired and wants to go on vacation.
6. Who does Marie insist Bourne call in Chapter 31?
(a) Marie wants Bourne to call Carlos.
(b) Marie wants Bourne to call the American Embassy.
(c) Marie wants Bourne to call her family.
(d) Marie wants Bourne to call a doctor.
7. Who is D'Anjou?
(a) An agent with the French Intelligence
(b) The grey-haired man from Les Classiques
(c) A cop with Interpol
(d) The designer from Les Classiques
8. Why does Villiers agree to help Bourne with his plan?
(a) Because he wants to get the man who killed his son.
(b) Because he wantes Bourne to kill the traitor.
(c) Because he wants to have the traitor arrested.
(d) Because he wants the glory involved in catching Carlos.
9. Whose fingerprints are left at Treadstone?
10. What is to happen to Bourne at this meeting?
(a) He is to be hospitalized.
(b) He is to be arrested.
(c) He is to be returned to America.
(d) He is to be assassinated.
11. What does Bourne later learn happened to the person Marie called?
(a) He was hit by a car.
(b) He was killed with a bullet to the throat.
(c) He disappeared.
(d) He was arrested.
12. Who is David Abbott?
(a) An official with Treadstone.
(b) A politician.
(c) A career soldier.
(d) A CIA agent.
13. To whom does Gillette sell information about Cain and Treadstone?
14. How does Marie react to D'Anjou's news about Cain?
(a) She is sad that her new boyfriend is not an assassin.
(b) She does not trust D'Anjou and believes it to be all lies.
(c) She always knew Bourne could not be a killer.
(d) She believes Carlos gave the information to D'Anjou to trick Bourne.
15. What is Bourne's real name?
(a) Gordon Webb.
(b) David Abbott
(c) David Webb.
(d) Jason Bourne
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Bourne suspect Carlos is?
2. Who does Marie speak to?
3. With whom does Bourne see Villiers speaking?
4. Where does Villiers' wife take Lavier in Chapter 29?
5. What does Bourne learn when he has Marie call Villiers?
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)