|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Marie speak to?
(b) Dennis Corbelier.
(c) Gordon Webb.
(d) David Abbott.
2. Whose code name was Delta?
(a) Gordon Webb's
(b) Jason Bourne's
(c) David Webb's
(d) David Abbott's
3. What is Bourne's real name?
(a) Jason Bourne
(b) David Webb.
(c) David Abbott
(d) Gordon Webb.
4. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
(a) That Bourne is Caine.
(b) That Carlos is an undercover agent for Treadstone.
(c) That Cain is an undercover agent's persona and that he is missing.
(d) That Treadstone is a secret organization of the KGB.
5. Who is David Abbott?
(a) An official with Treadstone.
(b) A CIA agent.
(c) A politician.
(d) A career soldier.
6. With whom does Bourne believe Villiers is working?
7. Villiers is a member of what political group?
(a) United States Congress.
(b) United States Senate.
(c) French National Assembly.
(d) English Parliament.
8. What is parked in front of Treadstone's offices?
(a) A delivery truck.
(b) A school bus.
(c) A dump truck.
(d) A moving van.
9. Who is Gordon Webb?
(a) A politician.
(b) A member of Carlos's organization.
(c) A Major with the Army associated with Treadstone.
(d) A CIA agent.
10. Who does Crawford bring to New York to identify Bourne?
11. What is Carlos dressed as when Bourne sees him?
(a) A bum
(b) A soldier
(c) A priest
(d) A woman
12. Where is Bourne told to meet his contact?
(a) A hospital.
(b) A police station.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A cemetery.
13. Who comes to Villiers' house?
14. How does Bourne plan to get to Carlos through the traitor in Villiers' home?
(a) By watching Villiers' house.
(b) By harrassing employees of Les Classiques.
(c) By moving into Villiers' house.
(d) By calling the number he found on Lavier's desk.
15. Who does Bourne believe is Carlos' spy in Villiers' home?
(a) Villiers' wife.
(b) Villiers' maid.
(c) Villiers' housekeeper.
(d) Villiers' cook.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlos' man do to Gillette after getting the information he needs?
2. On whom does Carlos assign surveillance?
3. Who accuses Bourne of lying about his amnesia?
4. What is most surprising about the idea that Bourne killed Abbott, Webb, and Stevens?
5. What does Bourne recall as he lies wounded from the attack?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)