|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Marie escape?
(a) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
(b) She screams for help in a public place.
(c) She flags down a police car.
(d) She shoots Bourne.
2. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
(a) The funeral for her friend, Peter.
(b) Bourne's safety.
(c) Her own safety.
(d) Her boss' demands that she return to Canada.
3. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
(a) She took his gun.
(b) She called the police.
(c) She learned his true identity.
(d) She hired a bodyguard.
4. What does the gold-rimmed man plan to do with Marie?
(a) Throw her in the river.
(b) Hold her for ransom.
(c) Give her back to Bourne.
(d) Return her to Canada.
5. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
(a) The face of his wife.
(b) Parachuting out of a plane.
(c) Living in Zurich.
(d) Flying on a similar plane.
6. What bad news does Marie receive?
(a) Her cousin fell from his horse.
(b) Peter has been killed.
(c) Her father has died.
(d) Peter has ended their romance.
7. Where does Bourne find Marie?
(a) At Treadstone's headquarters.
(b) Beside the river with one of the hired killers.
(c) In Paris.
(d) At the beach, having a picnic.
8. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) He wears a red baseball cap.
(b) His is bald.
(c) He is short.
(d) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
9. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
10. By what name does the desk clerk know Jean-Pierre?
(b) Everett Stevens.
(c) J. Bourne.
(d) David Webb.
11. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
(a) Back to America.
(b) Back to Canada.
(c) Back to Zurich.
(d) Back to France.
12. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) Chernak's apartment.
(b) Abbott's home.
(c) Treadstone's offices.
(d) The bank.
13. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
14. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) A local fisherman.
(b) The injured man.
(c) Dr. Washburn.
(d) The fish boat captain.
15. To what hotel does Jean-Pierre instinctively go?
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) Tam Quon.
(d) Carillon de Lac.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
2. What does Bourne tell Marie about his meeting with Lavier?
3. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
4. Where does Marie learn the Paris number attached to Bourne's bank account is for?
5. Where is this man taken?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)