|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
(a) Les Classiques
(b) The Louvre
(c) The Unversity of Texas
(d) The Sorbonne
2. How does Marie escape?
(a) She flags down a police car.
(b) She shoots Bourne.
(c) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
(d) She screams for help in a public place.
3. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
(a) Bourne needs to kill her to hide his identity.
(b) Bourne wants to use her as a shield from the hired killers.
(c) Bourne wants to get to know her better.
(d) Bourne is in pain and needs her help.
4. Where did Marie go to college?
5. What is Operation Medusa?
(a) The plan to arrest Carlos.
(b) The plan to find Cain.
(c) A covert operation put into action in Paris to spy on their government.
(d) A covert operation put into action during the Vietnam War.
6. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
(a) Parachuting out of a plane.
(b) Flying on a similar plane.
(c) The face of his wife.
(d) Living in Zurich.
7. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
(a) Film with the name Jason Bourne on it.
(b) A microchip.
(c) A tracking device.
(d) Film with a bank account number on it.
8. To what hotel does Jean-Pierre instinctively go?
(b) Carillon de Lac.
(c) Tam Quon.
(d) Holiday Inn.
9. Who is Cain?
(a) An assassin who wants to replace Carlos as the world's best.
(b) A cop who is trying to find Carlos.
(c) Carlos' business partner.
(d) A rogue soldier attempting to overthrow the American government.
10. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
(a) A cloth vender looking for a new client.
(b) An American looking for Carlos.
(c) A clothing designer looking for a job.
(d) A French police officer investigating banking fraud.
11. What does the gold-rimmed man plan to do with Marie?
(a) Throw her in the river.
(b) Hold her for ransom.
(c) Give her back to Bourne.
(d) Return her to Canada.
12. What does Bourne do for Marie?
(a) Bourne allows Marie to escape.
(b) Bourne trades Marie's life for his own.
(c) Bourne buys Marie gifts for her help.
(d) Bourne saves Marie's life.
13. Why does Bourne force Marie St. Jacques to leave the hotel with him?
(a) Bourne finds her attractive and wants her company.
(b) Bourne is afraid he is too obvious a target alone.
(c) Bourne is sick and needs her medical experience.
(d) Bourne believes she is working with the men trying to kill him.
14. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
(a) Farming country in Sweden.
(b) An employee of the Vietnamese Embassy in Paris.
(c) A friend of Carlos's.
(d) A province in Vietnam.
15. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
(a) Her own safety.
(b) Bourne's safety.
(c) The funeral for her friend, Peter.
(d) Her boss' demands that she return to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
2. What causes the fight that leads to Jean-Pierre leaving the island?
3. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
4. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
5. Where does Bourne find Marie?
This section contains 561 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)