|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
2. Who is d'Amacourt?
(a) Bourne's brother.
(b) The man in the gold-rimmed glasses.
(c) The bank Vice President.
(d) A cop.
3. Why does Bourne hide his face from the gray-haired man at the reception desk?
(a) Bourne recognizes the man from a picture in the newspaper.
(b) Bourne feels that he should recognize the man.
(c) Bourne is afraid anyone can be a hired killer.
(d) Bourne has seen the man outside his hotel.
4. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
(b) The CIA.
(c) A special section of the Zurich police.
(d) The FBI.
5. What is familiar to Bourne about the magazine articles on Carlos?
(a) Nothing, Bourne has never heard of Carlos.
(b) Everything, he feels as though he knows Carlos well.
(c) Everything. Bourne suspects he is Carlos.
(d) Nothing. Bourne does not even read the articles.
6. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
(a) Film with a bank account number on it.
(b) A microchip.
(c) Film with the name Jason Bourne on it.
(d) A tracking device.
7. What does Marie discover when she sees the evening paper?
(a) That Carlos has been caught by the CIA.
(b) That her boss has been murdered.
(c) That Bourne is Cain.
(d) That she is wanted for robbery and murder.
8. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(b) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(c) Bourne recovers his memory.
(d) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
9. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) His is bald.
(b) He wears a red baseball cap.
(c) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) He is short.
10. Where was Marie raised?
(a) In Paris.
(b) On a farm in Minnesota.
(c) On a farm in Alberta.
(d) In Chicago.
11. Where does Bourne find Marie?
(a) Beside the river with one of the hired killers.
(b) At the beach, having a picnic.
(c) At Treadstone's headquarters.
(d) In Paris.
12. In Chapter 13, how is the armored car driver supposed to know Bourne?
(a) A picture taken in Zurich.
(b) A letter from the lawyer.
(c) A letter from D'Amacourt.
(d) A torn peice of cloth on his briefcase.
13. What does Bourne leave in the hotel room?
(a) A note saying goodbye.
(b) A gift he hopes to surprise Marie with.
(c) An engagement ring.
(d) A number where Marie can reach him anytime.
14. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
(a) That he wants to marry her.
(b) That he is Cain.
(c) That he killed her father.
(d) That he knows about the fiche.
15. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) An unknown, injured man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is une fiche?
2. Who does the grey-haired man believe Bourne is?
3. Who is Rene Bergeron?
4. Tam Quon is ___________________________.
5. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)