|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) A local fisherman.
(b) Dr. Washburn.
(c) The fish boat captain.
(d) The injured man.
2. Who is Carlos?
(a) A military General.
(b) A business man.
(c) A politician.
(d) An infamous assassin.
3. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) The bank.
(b) Chernak's apartment.
(c) Treadstone's offices.
(d) Abbott's home.
4. What is the name of the politician Bourne believes he killed?
5. What does Bourne do for Marie?
(a) Bourne saves Marie's life.
(b) Bourne allows Marie to escape.
(c) Bourne buys Marie gifts for her help.
(d) Bourne trades Marie's life for his own.
6. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
7. What message does Bourne give the clerk at the hotel?
(a) Bourne instructs him to call Treadstone Seventy-One.
(b) Bourne instructs him to keep all messages for him.
(c) Bourne instructs him to keep his room open.
(d) Bourne instructs him to call the police.
8. Where does Bourne find Marie?
(a) At the beach, having a picnic.
(b) At Treadstone's headquarters.
(c) Beside the river with one of the hired killers.
(d) In Paris.
9. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne recovers his memory.
(b) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(c) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(d) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
10. What does Lavier reveal to Bourne?
(a) That Bourne is an American spy.
(b) That Bourne is a French spy.
(c) That Bourne is Cain.
(d) That Bourne is Carlos.
11. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
(a) He cares for her.
(b) He needs her to translate because he does not speak French.
(c) He needs her to care for his wounds.
(d) He needs her to drive because he does not have a driver's license.
12. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
13. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) He wears a red baseball cap.
(b) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
(c) He is short.
(d) His is bald.
14. Who is Bourne forced to kill after this person shoots Bourne in the head?
15. Where do the killers find Bourne?
(a) A brothel in Paris.
(b) A hospital on Ille du Port Nor.
(c) A hotel in Steppdeckstrausse.
(d) A restaurant in Zurich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bourne go to do research?
2. Where is this man taken?
3. Who does the man say hired him?
4. How does Marie escape?
5. In Chapter 13, how is the armored car driver supposed to know Bourne?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)