|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
(a) An economist from Canada.
(b) A politician from America.
(c) A banker from Germany.
(d) A physician from France.
2. Who is Rene Bergeron?
(a) A fashion designer.
(b) A cop.
(c) An economist.
(d) A doctor.
3. What hinders Bourne's escape?
(a) Pain from his previous injuries.
(c) The police.
(d) A gun wound to his skull.
4. Why does Marie rescue Bourne?
(a) Because he saved her life.
(b) Because she has fallen in love with him.
(c) Because he was kind to her.
(d) Because she knows he must be a powerful man if so many people want to kill him.
5. Who does the grey-haired man believe Bourne is?
6. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
(a) Living in Zurich.
(b) The face of his wife.
(c) Flying on a similar plane.
(d) Parachuting out of a plane.
7. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(b) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(c) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(d) Bourne recovers his memory.
8. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
(a) That he knows about the fiche.
(b) That he wants to marry her.
(c) That he killed her father.
(d) That he is Cain.
9. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
(a) The CIA.
(c) A special section of the Zurich police.
(d) The FBI.
10. How did Cain get his name?
(a) Cain was a code name used in Operation Medusa.
(b) Cain is a reference to sugar cane.
(c) Cain is symbolic of an assassin's preferred method of punishment.
(d) Cain refers to Biblical brothers who fought to the death.
11. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
(a) Back to America.
(b) Back to Zurich.
(c) Back to Canada.
(d) Back to France.
12. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
(a) A French police officer investigating banking fraud.
(b) An American looking for Carlos.
(c) A cloth vender looking for a new client.
(d) A clothing designer looking for a job.
13. What does Lavier reveal to Bourne?
(a) That Bourne is Cain.
(b) That Bourne is a French spy.
(c) That Bourne is Carlos.
(d) That Bourne is an American spy.
14. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
(a) The image of a child's face.
(b) The logo for Treadstone Seventy-One.
(c) The logo for a local restaurant.
(d) The image of a woman's face.
15. Who often kills those who betray him through the throat?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is one of the only survivors of Operation Medusa?
2. What instructions did the bank's Vice President follow when he looked into Bourne's account?
3. What illness does Dr. Washburn suffer from?
4. What does the gold-rimmed man plan to do with Marie?
5. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)