Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Preface | Book 1 Chapter 1
1. Who is Carlos?
2. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
3. Where is this man taken?
4. What illness does Dr. Washburn suffer from?
5. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
6. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
Short Answer Questions - Book 1 Chapter 2 - Chapter 3 | Book 1 Chapter 4
1. Who is Jean-Pierre?
2. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
3. What causes the fight that leads to Jean-Pierre leaving the island?
4. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
5. To what hotel does Jean-Pierre instinctively go?
This section contains 1,755 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)