|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Paris phone number that Bourne saw in Lavier's office ring into?
(a) The home of Rene Bergeron.
(b) The home of the French President.
(c) The home of General Villiers.
(d) The home of Lavier.
2. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
(a) He needs her to care for his wounds.
(b) He needs her to drive because he does not have a driver's license.
(c) He needs her to translate because he does not speak French.
(d) He cares for her.
3. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
(b) The grey-haired man.
4. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
(a) Back to Canada.
(b) Back to France.
(c) Back to America.
(d) Back to Zurich.
5. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
(a) An economist from Canada.
(b) A banker from Germany.
(c) A physician from France.
(d) A politician from America.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
2. What does Villiers recall about the traitor in his home?
3. What does Marie find highly unusual about the newspaper articles?
4. Who is D'Anjou?
5. Who does Marie insist on calling?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)