|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is to happen to Bourne at this meeting?
(a) He is to be assassinated.
(b) He is to be returned to America.
(c) He is to be hospitalized.
(d) He is to be arrested.
2. What is Marie worried about as Chapter 18 begins?
(a) Bourne's safety.
(b) The funeral for her friend, Peter.
(c) Her boss' demands that she return to Canada.
(d) Her own safety.
3. Who has stationed himself across the street from Treadstone?
4. By what name does the desk clerk know Jean-Pierre?
(a) Everett Stevens.
(c) J. Bourne.
(d) David Webb.
5. Why do Bourne and Marie change hotels at the beginning of Chapter 21?
(a) To keep Marie from being recognized and turned in to the police.
(b) To escape a rude consierge.
(c) To be closer to Les Classiques.
(d) To hide from Carlos.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was murdered by Communists?
2. What does D'Anjou reveal about Cain?
3. Who decides to take the blame for Villiers' crime?
4. Villiers suspects his wife receives a phone call from _____________________.
5. How does Bourne plan to get to Carlos through the traitor in Villiers' home?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)