|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jean-Pierre?
(a) A local fisherman.
(b) Dr. Washburn.
(c) The injured man.
(d) The fish boat captain.
2. Who often kills those who betray him through the throat?
3. Who does Bourne ask out to lunch?
(a) The manager of Les Classiques, Jacqueline Lavier.
(c) The lawyer.
(d) Marie St. Jacques.
4. What is familiar to Bourne about the magazine articles on Carlos?
(a) Everything. Bourne suspects he is Carlos.
(b) Nothing, Bourne has never heard of Carlos.
(c) Everything, he feels as though he knows Carlos well.
(d) Nothing. Bourne does not even read the articles.
5. What happens after Marie makes her call?
(a) The decoy hotel room is shot up.
(b) The decoy hotel room is robbed.
(c) The decoy hotel room is blown up.
(d) The decoy hotel room is left unmolested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
2. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
3. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
4. Who is Carlos?
5. Who is Bourne forced to kill after this person shoots Bourne in the head?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)