|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Villiers become angry with the French government in his youth?
(a) Because he disagreed with the rules of the military.
(b) Because they gave Algeria their independence.
(c) Because his son was murdered by political assassins.
(d) Because his wife was kidnapped and killed by political assassins.
2. What message does Bourne give the clerk at the hotel?
(a) Bourne instructs him to keep all messages for him.
(b) Bourne instructs him to keep his room open.
(c) Bourne instructs him to call Treadstone Seventy-One.
(d) Bourne instructs him to call the police.
3. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(b) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(c) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(d) Bourne recovers his memory.
4. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) His is bald.
(b) He wears a red baseball cap.
(c) He is short.
(d) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
5. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
(a) Bourne is shot by a security guard.
(b) Bourne is left to die beside the river.
(c) Bourne passes out from his injuries.
(d) Bourne is arrested.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Carlos send to Bergeron?
2. Whose fingerprints are left at Treadstone?
3. Who planted the murder and robbery accusations against Marie?
4. What hinders Bourne's escape?
5. What happens after Bourne arranges to meet with the Vice President of the Valois Bank?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)