|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Conklin say died in Bourne's past?
(a) His wife and children.
(b) His fiancee
(c) His brother.
(d) His cousin.
2. By what name does the desk clerk know Jean-Pierre?
(a) J. Bourne.
(b) David Webb.
(c) Everett Stevens.
3. What do Marie and Bourne do when they reach their destination?
(a) Have dinner.
(b) Make a withdrawal.
(c) Ask if anyone knows who Bourne is.
(d) Steal a car.
4. What is significant about Villiers' wife?
(a) She is blind.
(b) She is old, clearly older than him.
(c) She is young, clearly his second wife.
(d) She is disabled.
5. What does Bourne bribe the bank to do for him?
(a) To call a different phone number than the one they were instructed to call.
(b) To not follow the instructions attached to Bourne's account.
(c) To make a withdrawal of more money than what is in Bourne's account.
(d) Make a withdrawal as though by mail to protect Bourne's identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourne plan to do with Marie?
2. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
3. Where does Bourne find Lavier?
4. Who is Elliot Stevens?
5. How does Villiers' wife react to this phone call?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)