|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bourne ask out to lunch?
(a) The lawyer.
(b) The manager of Les Classiques, Jacqueline Lavier.
(c) Marie St. Jacques.
2. Who often kills those who betray him through the throat?
3. Who informs Carlos of Bourne's actions?
(a) A man dressed as a soldier.
(b) A man dressed as a priest.
(c) A man dressed as a bum.
(d) A man dressed like a woman.
4. In Chapter 13, what goes wrong when Bourne picks up the bearer bonds?
(a) There is a second man with the armored car driver.
(b) There is a police car following the armored car.
(c) There is no armored car where Bourne was told it would be.
(d) There is a car accident involving the armored car.
5. Who does the grey-haired receptionist claim Bourne is?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
2. What does Carlos insist must stop immediately?
3. How is Villiers dealing with this situation?
4. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
5. Where does Bourne go to do research?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)