|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
(a) Parachuting out of a plane.
(b) Flying on a similar plane.
(c) Living in Zurich.
(d) The face of his wife.
2. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
(a) Film with a bank account number on it.
(b) Film with the name Jason Bourne on it.
(c) A microchip.
(d) A tracking device.
3. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
4. How did Cain get his name?
(a) Cain refers to Biblical brothers who fought to the death.
(b) Cain is a reference to sugar cane.
(c) Cain was a code name used in Operation Medusa.
(d) Cain is symbolic of an assassin's preferred method of punishment.
5. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Marie raised?
2. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
3. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
4. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
5. What surgeries does Dr. Washburn suspect the man has had?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)