|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bourne force Marie St. Jacques to leave the hotel with him?
(a) Bourne is afraid he is too obvious a target alone.
(b) Bourne finds her attractive and wants her company.
(c) Bourne is sick and needs her medical experience.
(d) Bourne believes she is working with the men trying to kill him.
2. Where do the killers find Bourne?
(a) A restaurant in Zurich.
(b) A hotel in Steppdeckstrausse.
(c) A brothel in Paris.
(d) A hospital on Ille du Port Nor.
3. Who does Marie encourage Bourne to see?
(a) Her cousin, a doctor.
(b) The bank manager.
(c) The president of Treadstone.
(d) A psychiatrist.
4. Where do Bourne and Marie go in Chapter 11?
(b) New York.
5. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
(a) He needs her to drive because he does not have a driver's license.
(b) He needs her to translate because he does not speak French.
(c) He needs her to care for his wounds.
(d) He cares for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourne do for Marie?
2. Where is this man taken?
3. Who is confined to a wheelchair because he is missing his legs?
4. What does Bourne see hidden under Lavier's phone?
5. Who does Bourne feel that he knows intimately?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)