|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Bourne and Marie go in Chapter 11?
(c) New York.
2. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
(a) An unknown, injured man.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A fisherman.
(d) A sailor.
3. What is familiar to Bourne about the magazine articles on Carlos?
(a) Nothing. Bourne does not even read the articles.
(b) Everything, he feels as though he knows Carlos well.
(c) Nothing, Bourne has never heard of Carlos.
(d) Everything. Bourne suspects he is Carlos.
4. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
(a) He is short.
(b) He wears a red baseball cap.
(c) He wears gold-rimmed glasses.
(d) His is bald.
5. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
(a) Flying on a similar plane.
(b) Living in Zurich.
(c) Parachuting out of a plane.
(d) The face of his wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
2. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
3. Where did Marie go to college?
4. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
5. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)