|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bourne find Marie?
(a) In Paris.
(b) Beside the river with one of the hired killers.
(c) At the beach, having a picnic.
(d) At Treadstone's headquarters.
2. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
(a) To the restaurant he remembers.
(b) Back to the bank.
(c) To Treadstone Seventy-One's offices.
(d) Back to the hotel they just escaped from.
3. How does Bourne escape?
(a) Bourne offers a large bribe.
(b) Bourne kills his guard and strangles the driver of the car he is in.
(c) Bourne calls the police.
(d) Bourne kills the man with the gold-rimmed glasses.
4. What does the gold-rimmed man say he is supposed to do with Bourne?
(a) Take pictures before and after he kills him.
(b) Take him back to America to face trial.
(c) Use his fingerprints to learn his real identity.
(d) Take him to his boss.
5. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
(a) Heart disease.
(c) Schizophrenia with multiple personality.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
2. What does the gold-rimmed man plan to do with Marie?
3. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
4. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
5. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)