|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bourne escape?
(a) Bourne offers a large bribe.
(b) Bourne calls the police.
(c) Bourne kills his guard and strangles the driver of the car he is in.
(d) Bourne kills the man with the gold-rimmed glasses.
2. What message does Bourne give the clerk at the hotel?
(a) Bourne instructs him to keep his room open.
(b) Bourne instructs him to call the police.
(c) Bourne instructs him to keep all messages for him.
(d) Bourne instructs him to call Treadstone Seventy-One.
3. What does the gold-rimmed man plan to do with Marie?
(a) Throw her in the river.
(b) Return her to Canada.
(c) Hold her for ransom.
(d) Give her back to Bourne.
4. How does Marie escape?
(a) She shoots Bourne.
(b) She flags down a police car.
(c) She screams for help in a public place.
(d) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
5. To what hotel does Jean-Pierre instinctively go?
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) Carillon de Lac.
(d) Tam Quon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is distinctive about the man in the bank's lobby?
2. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
3. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
4. Where do the killers find Bourne?
5. Where is this man taken?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)