|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bourne force Marie St. Jacques to leave the hotel with him?
(a) Bourne believes she is working with the men trying to kill him.
(b) Bourne is sick and needs her medical experience.
(c) Bourne is afraid he is too obvious a target alone.
(d) Bourne finds her attractive and wants her company.
2. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
(a) The logo for Treadstone Seventy-One.
(b) The logo for a local restaurant.
(c) The image of a woman's face.
(d) The image of a child's face.
3. How does Marie escape?
(a) She shoots Bourne.
(b) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
(c) She screams for help in a public place.
(d) She flags down a police car.
4. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Schizophrenia with multiple personality.
5. What do Marie and Bourne do when they reach their destination?
(a) Have dinner.
(b) Make a withdrawal.
(c) Steal a car.
(d) Ask if anyone knows who Bourne is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
2. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
3. What does Dr. Washburn find embedded in the man's arm?
4. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
5. Why does Bourne refuse to release Marie as he promised?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)