|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 1 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the man in the gold-rimmed glasses tell Marie he works for?
(a) The CIA.
(c) The FBI.
(d) A special section of the Zurich police.
2. Who is Carlos?
(a) A military General.
(b) A business man.
(c) An infamous assassin.
(d) A politician.
3. By what name does the desk clerk know Jean-Pierre?
(b) David Webb.
(c) Everett Stevens.
(d) J. Bourne.
4. Who is Marie St. Jacques?
(a) A politician from America.
(b) A banker from Germany.
(c) A physician from France.
(d) An economist from Canada.
5. To what hotel does Jean-Pierre instinctively go?
(b) Holiday Inn.
(c) Carillon de Lac.
(d) Tam Quon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
2. Who is found floating in the Mediterranean Sea?
3. Who is Bourne forced to kill after this person shoots Bourne in the head?
4. How many men attack Bourne as he steps onto the elevator at the bank?
5. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)