|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(b) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(c) Bourne recovers his memory.
(d) Bourne has no reaction at all.
2. Where does Bourne decide to go next?
(a) The Louvre
(b) The Sorbonne
(c) The Unversity of Texas
(d) Les Classiques
3. How does Bourne plan to get to Carlos through the traitor in Villiers' home?
(a) By moving into Villiers' house.
(b) By watching Villiers' house.
(c) By calling the number he found on Lavier's desk.
(d) By harrassing employees of Les Classiques.
4. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
(b) Heart disease.
(d) Schizophrenia with multiple personality.
5. What happened to the real Jason Bourne?
(a) The real Jason Bourne was killed in combat in Vietnam.
(b) The real Jason Bourne died a natural death in New York.
(c) Bourne made him up, just like Cain.
(d) Bourne killed the real Jason Bourne in Vietnam.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alexander Conklin?
2. What instructions did the bank's Vice President follow when he looked into Bourne's account?
3. Why does Bourne hide his face from the gray-haired man at the reception desk?
4. With whom does Bourne believe Villiers is working?
5. What does Bourne tell Marie about his meeting with Lavier?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)