|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bourne go to do research?
(a) New York University.
(b) The Sorbonne.
(c) The University of Texas.
(d) The Louvre.
2. With whom does Bourne believe Villiers is working?
3. What instructions did the bank's Vice President follow when he looked into Bourne's account?
(a) To call Carlos and let him know where Bourne is.
(b) To call the corporate offices so they could send an agent to deal with Bourne's account.
(c) To call a specific number to alert someone Bourne is accessing the account.
(d) To call the bank president to let him know a valued customer is coming in.
4. Where does the Paris phone number that Bourne saw in Lavier's office ring into?
(a) The home of General Villiers.
(b) The home of Rene Bergeron.
(c) The home of the French President.
(d) The home of Lavier.
5. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
(a) She took his gun.
(b) She hired a bodyguard.
(c) She learned his true identity.
(d) She called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Villiers suspects his wife receives a phone call from _____________________.
2. What does Villiers' wife take from Lavier?
3. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
4. To what hotel does Jean-Pierre instinctively go?
5. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)