|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rene Bergeron?
(a) A cop.
(b) An economist.
(c) A fashion designer.
(d) A doctor.
2. What is une fiche?
(a) A type of fish that lives in the Mediteranean Sea.
(b) A French denomination of money.
(c) A division of the French police department.
(d) A file included in some bank accounts when they are transferred between banks
3. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
(a) Kills them and hides their bodies.
(b) Kills them and burns the building.
(c) Kills them and stages the scene.
(d) Kills them and calls the police.
4. Who does Marie encourage Bourne to see?
(a) Her cousin, a doctor.
(b) A psychiatrist.
(c) The bank manager.
(d) The president of Treadstone.
5. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
(a) Schizophrenia with multiple personality.
(c) Heart disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
2. Who is Jean-Pierre?
3. Villiers is a member of what political group?
4. Who does Bourne tell Marie he is going to speak to next?
5. Who is d'Amacourt?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)