|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Villiers' wife take Lavier in Chapter 29?
(a) A church near her home.
(b) Bourne's hotel room
(c) Villiers' house
(d) Les Classiques
2. What does Marie say when Bourne tells her about Cain?
(a) She does not believe Lavier would tell Bourne the truth.
(b) She does not believe Bourne could ever be a killer.
(c) She does not believe Bourne spoke to Lavier.
(d) She does not believe there is any such person as Cain.
3. Who is Rene Bergeron?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A fashion designer.
(c) An economist.
(d) A cop.
4. Who is confined to a wheelchair because he is missing his legs?
5. Who does Bourne suspect Carlos is?
(a) Rene Bergeron
(b) David Abbott
(c) Villiers' son
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bourne plan to get to Carlos through the traitor in Villiers' home?
2. What does D'Anjou reveal about Cain?
3. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
4. What happens after Bourne arranges to meet with the Vice President of the Valois Bank?
5. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)