|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
2. What does Jean-Pierre recall as he flies to Zurich?
(a) Parachuting out of a plane.
(b) The face of his wife.
(c) Flying on a similar plane.
(d) Living in Zurich.
3. What do Marie and Bourne do when they reach their destination?
(a) Steal a car.
(b) Have dinner.
(c) Ask if anyone knows who Bourne is.
(d) Make a withdrawal.
4. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
(a) Back to France.
(b) Back to Zurich.
(c) Back to America.
(d) Back to Canada.
5. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
(a) A construction project downtown.
(b) The disappearance of a famous criminal.
(c) The assassination of an important man.
(d) A job prospect.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens after Bourne arranges to meet with the Vice President of the Valois Bank?
2. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
3. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
4. What reason does Bourne give for continuing to hold onto Marie?
5. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)