|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
(a) Back to the hotel they just escaped from.
(b) To Treadstone Seventy-One's offices.
(c) To the restaurant he remembers.
(d) Back to the bank.
2. What happens to Bourne after he escapes his captors?
(a) Bourne is arrested.
(b) Bourne is shot by a security guard.
(c) Bourne passes out from his injuries.
(d) Bourne is left to die beside the river.
3. How does Marie escape?
(a) She shoots Bourne.
(b) She screams for help in a public place.
(c) She flags down a police car.
(d) She takes advantage of Bourne's distraction after he is shot.
4. What condition does Dr. Washburn believe the injured man has?
(a) Schizophrenia with multiple personality.
(c) Heart disease.
5. What does Bourne do for Marie?
(a) Bourne allows Marie to escape.
(b) Bourne buys Marie gifts for her help.
(c) Bourne trades Marie's life for his own.
(d) Bourne saves Marie's life.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
2. Where does Bourne find Marie?
3. Why does Marie rescue Bourne?
4. What causes the fight that leads to Jean-Pierre leaving the island?
5. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)