|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
(a) The assassination of an important man.
(b) The disappearance of a famous criminal.
(c) A construction project downtown.
(d) A job prospect.
2. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
(a) Back to Canada.
(b) Back to Zurich.
(c) Back to America.
(d) Back to France.
3. Where do Bourne and Marie go next?
(a) Chernak's apartment.
(b) Abbott's home.
(c) Treadstone's offices.
(d) The bank.
4. What is the name of the politician Bourne believes he killed?
5. What causes the fight that leads to Jean-Pierre leaving the island?
(a) Jealousy of Jean-Pierre for his charm with women.
(b) Jean-Pierre's unpleasant attitude.
(c) Jean-Pierre's inability to fish well.
(d) Jean-Pierre's ruggedly handsome goodlooks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information leads Bourne to realize he is not responsible for this politician?
2. Who is Bourne forced to kill after this person shoots Bourne in the head?
3. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
4. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
5. How does Marie escape?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)