|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
(a) That he knows about the fiche.
(b) That he wants to marry her.
(c) That he killed her father.
(d) That he is Cain.
2. What does Bourne bribe the bank to do for him?
(a) To not follow the instructions attached to Bourne's account.
(b) To call a different phone number than the one they were instructed to call.
(c) Make a withdrawal as though by mail to protect Bourne's identity.
(d) To make a withdrawal of more money than what is in Bourne's account.
3. What instructions did the bank's Vice President follow when he looked into Bourne's account?
(a) To call a specific number to alert someone Bourne is accessing the account.
(b) To call the corporate offices so they could send an agent to deal with Bourne's account.
(c) To call the bank president to let him know a valued customer is coming in.
(d) To call Carlos and let him know where Bourne is.
4. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(b) Bourne recovers his memory.
(c) Bourne has no reaction at all.
(d) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
5. To whom does Gillette sell information about Cain and Treadstone?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a photographer give Bourne after taking his photograph?
2. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
3. What is significant about the location in which Carlos chooses to meet his contacts?
4. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
5. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)