|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
(a) The image of a child's face.
(b) The image of a woman's face.
(c) The logo for Treadstone Seventy-One.
(d) The logo for a local restaurant.
2. What does Bourne bribe the bank to do for him?
(a) To call a different phone number than the one they were instructed to call.
(b) Make a withdrawal as though by mail to protect Bourne's identity.
(c) To not follow the instructions attached to Bourne's account.
(d) To make a withdrawal of more money than what is in Bourne's account.
3. What happens when Bourne hears the name Cain?
(a) Bourne has a flash of memory and he begins to shake.
(b) Bourne recovers his memory.
(c) Bourne calls her a liar and walks out of the restaurant.
(d) Bourne has no reaction at all.
4. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
(a) Kills them and burns the building.
(b) Kills them and stages the scene.
(c) Kills them and hides their bodies.
(d) Kills them and calls the police.
5. Where does Bourne want Marie to go?
(a) Back to Zurich.
(b) Back to France.
(c) Back to America.
(d) Back to Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man believe the envelopes were in reference to?
2. Why is Marie no longer afraid of Bourne?
3. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
4. Whose fingerprints are left at Treadstone?
5. What does a photographer give Bourne after taking his photograph?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)