|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
(a) That Carlos is an undercover agent for Treadstone.
(b) That Cain is an undercover agent's persona and that he is missing.
(c) That Treadstone is a secret organization of the KGB.
(d) That Bourne is Caine.
2. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
(a) Kills them and burns the building.
(b) Kills them and hides their bodies.
(c) Kills them and stages the scene.
(d) Kills them and calls the police.
3. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
(a) The image of a woman's face.
(b) The image of a child's face.
(c) The logo for Treadstone Seventy-One.
(d) The logo for a local restaurant.
4. What bad news does Marie receive?
(a) Peter has been killed.
(b) Her father has died.
(c) Peter has ended their romance.
(d) Her cousin fell from his horse.
5. Who is d'Amacourt?
(a) The man in the gold-rimmed glasses.
(b) The bank Vice President.
(c) A cop.
(d) Bourne's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
2. What does a photographer give Bourne after taking his photograph?
3. What do Marie and Bourne do when they reach their destination?
4. What does Lavier reveal to Bourne?
5. What name does the man at the restaurant give Bourne?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)