|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourne bribe the bank to do for him?
(a) Make a withdrawal as though by mail to protect Bourne's identity.
(b) To not follow the instructions attached to Bourne's account.
(c) To call a different phone number than the one they were instructed to call.
(d) To make a withdrawal of more money than what is in Bourne's account.
2. Who is d'Amacourt?
(a) The man in the gold-rimmed glasses.
(b) Bourne's brother.
(c) A cop.
(d) The bank Vice President.
3. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
(a) The logo for Treadstone Seventy-One.
(b) The image of a child's face.
(c) The image of a woman's face.
(d) The logo for a local restaurant.
4. What name does the man at the restaurant give Bourne?
5. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
(c) The grey-haired man.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
2. What bad news does Marie receive?
3. What does the man claim was in envelopes he gave Bourne?
4. Whose fingerprints are left at Treadstone?
5. Where does Bourne instruct Marie to drive him?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)