|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 2 Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bourne tell Lavier over lunch that frightens her?
(a) That he is Cain.
(b) That he killed her father.
(c) That he wants to marry her.
(d) That he knows about the fiche.
2. What does Gillette's conversation with Abbott reveal to Carlos' man?
(a) That Bourne is Caine.
(b) That Treadstone is a secret organization of the KGB.
(c) That Cain is an undercover agent's persona and that he is missing.
(d) That Carlos is an undercover agent for Treadstone.
3. What does Carlos' man do to the people in Treadstone's offices?
(a) Kills them and calls the police.
(b) Kills them and burns the building.
(c) Kills them and stages the scene.
(d) Kills them and hides their bodies.
4. Who does Bourne claim to be while lunching with Lavier?
(a) A French police officer investigating banking fraud.
(b) A clothing designer looking for a job.
(c) An American looking for Carlos.
(d) A cloth vender looking for a new client.
5. Who is Alfred Gillette?
(a) A disgruntled employee of Treadstone.
(b) A bodyguard.
(c) A chauffer.
(d) An aide to a senator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What image does Bourne see in his mind as they drive away from the hotel?
2. Where does Bourne find Marie?
3. Who takes credit for some of Carlos' killings?
4. What is une fiche?
5. What bad news does Marie receive?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)