|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book 3 Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Marie raised?
(a) In Paris.
(b) On a farm in Alberta.
(c) In Chicago.
(d) On a farm in Minnesota.
2. What does Carlos insist must stop immediately?
(a) A police investigation into his actions.
(b) His meetings with his informants.
(c) All work at Les Classiques.
(d) The phone calls to Villiers' house.
3. Who does Carlos order to be killed?
(a) Bourne and Marie.
(b) Crawford and Conklin.
(c) Everyone in Villiers' house.
(d) Everyone who works for Les Classiques, except the designer.
4. What does Marie find highly unusual about the newspaper articles?
(a) There is a quote from Bourne, which is impossible since he has been with her constantly.
(b) There is a quote from the bank manager, something that would normally be punishable by law.
(c) There is a quote from the bank manager, even though Marie knows he was not at the bank that day.
(d) There is a quote from her father, someone who died many years ago.
5. What type of person does Carlos like to hire?
(a) Young women.
(b) Old men.
(c) Old women.
(d) Young men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has escaped Carlos's men in Zurich?
2. What message does Carlos send to Bergeron?
3. Who does Marie believe Bourne is?
4. What does Bourne plan to do with Marie?
5. Who is Peter?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)