1. In what city is THE BOTTLE FACTORY OUTING set?
2. Who are Freda and Brenda?
3. Where are Freda and Brenda located as the story begins?
4. What are Freda and Brenda looking at when the story begins?
A funeral procession.
5. What is located across the street from Freda and Brenda's apartment?
An old people's home.
6. Whose funeral do Freda and Brenda watch?
An elderly woman.
7. Why have people gathered in the street?
To watch the funeral procession.
8. How many people have gathered in the street?
Just a few.
This section contains 3,966 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)