|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Farmers who plant Bt crops must leave a certain portion of their land for non-Bt crops to provide a ________ for the bugs.
2. Lenson points out that many people of the past tried to __________ the use of drugs by calling it imagination.
(a) Laugh about.
3. The book states that one culture's cure all could be another culture's 'root of all evil' also known as ________.
4. What kind of storm took place in December of 1999, causing the gardens of Versailles to be ruined?
(d) Snow storm.
5. The _________ in the potato is what causes it to produce its own pest killing chemicals, keeping other chemicals from being necessary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Factors restricting the growth of marijuana that indoor gardeners were able to control include the following except _______.
2. ____________ were the ones who seized land from the Irish, causing them to have meager plots of arable land on which to grow.
3. _______ is an annual convention and harvest fair sponsored by High Times Magazine that attracts many growers.
4. One way to look at ___________ engineering is to think that it allows humans to insert their intelligence into a crop.
5. _______ became a new capital for marijuana cultivation during the American drug war of the nineties.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)