|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John Chapman had the imagination to identify with the _________ in the ecology of the world.
2. Antheleme Brillat-Savarin noted, "Tell me what you _______ and I will tell you what you are."
3. According to the book, cannabis is now America's leading _______ with sinsemilla selling for upwards of $500 an ounce.
(a) Economic problem.
(d) Cash crop.
4. What is the name of the company which makes the genetically modified potato called "NewLeaf"?
(b) Whole Foods.
5. The book states that the effect of making pot illegal was that the counterculture engaged in _______the plant.
(d) Genetically modifying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is second nature to a gardener, who leans that every advance in his control of the garden is also an invitation for disaster?
2. The books suggests that all of the following are successful defenses plants have adopted except _______.
3. According to the book, _____ are the only people on Earth who do not have a practice of using psychoactive plants to change consciousness.
4. Certain drugs, Pollan states, will cause objects around us to change until they appear as the _________ versions of themselves.
5. ______ has written two books claiming that consciousness changing is a basic human activity that even children seek out.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)