|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fortius, a professor, could be seen patrolling the streets of the city, ______ any tulip that he encountered.
(a) Digging up.
2. _______ became a new capital for marijuana cultivation during the American drug war of the nineties.
(a) San Francisco.
3. Appleseed had originally come west from the state of _____ when he was 23 years old.
(c) New Hampshire.
(d) New York.
4. Certain drugs, Pollan states, will cause objects around us to change until they appear as the _________ versions of themselves.
5. Goats are associated with the discovery of _____, when it was observed they became frisky after eating the red berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book states that one culture's cure all could be another culture's 'root of all evil' also known as ________.
2. The color of a tulip is always composed of _____ hues one of which is a base color that is always yellow or white.
3. A _______ is one that is used for getting cuttings. Like the apples, the result of the impact of this may be detrimental to the species.
4. Johnny Appleseed was known to use a _________ in order to transport his seeds across the water.
5. ______ is the name given to the state-of-the-art growing regimen that could yield three pounds of sinsemilla in two months' time.
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)