1. According to the book, there are ______ plants that have shaped human existence at least as much as human's have affected these plants.
2. The process through which humans and plants have shaped each other over the years is known as _______.
3. The plants that have contributed to the shaping of human existence include all of the following except _______.
4. Part of the Americanization of the apple had to do with the character of Johnny Appleseed whose real name was ______.
(a) Phil Forsline.
(b) John Calhoun.
(c) John Chapman.
(d) William Jones.
5. The apple is presented in this book as strongly appealing to humanity's desire for _______.
(a) The perfect fruit.
6. The domestic apple is thought to have derived from a species that originally came from the country ______.
This section contains 4,251 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)