1. What does Sultan do when he wants to take a wife in "The Proposal"?
He finds someone to help him.
2. How many girls does Sultan select to choose his wife from in "The Proposal"?
3. How many children does Sultan have with his first wife?
4. Why does Sonya agree to marry Sultan?
Because it will help her family.
5. How does Sharifa show she is upset with Sultan's choice of Sonya for a wife?
She doesn't attend the ceremony.
6. Why do Sultan's female relatives not dress up for his wedding to Sonya?
They are rebeling against the marriage.
This section contains 4,304 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)