|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three, Mein Kampf.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following political parties does Liesel think her mother belonged to?
2. Why does Liesel struggle in school?
(a) Because she cannot do math.
(b) Because she cannot spell.
(c) Because she has no friends.
(d) Because she cannot read.
3. To which German city is Liesel being relocated by the foster care system?
4. What type of soup does Rosa Hubermann make once a week to feed her family?
(a) Pea soup.
(b) Chicken noodle soup.
(c) Tomato soup.
(d) Minestrone soup.
5. Why is Hans Jr. embarrassed to be seen with his father?
(a) Because his father has not yet joined the Nazi party.
(b) Because his father is an atheist when it is fashionable to be Catholic.
(c) Because his father is uneducated and illiterate.
(d) Because his father aligns himself with Hitler.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following instruments does Hans Hubermann play?
2. How are Liesel and her brother traveling to the foster care system?
3. Which of the following mysterious characters is described as living in the dark shadows of Stuttgart?
4. What event does the city stage in celebration of the Fuehrer's birthday?
5. Which of the following characters teaches Liesel how to read?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)