|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, II/52-II/60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who mentions the claim that women hate their husbands when they are old and scholarly?
(a) Lady Rectitude.
(b) Lady Justice.
(d) Lady Reason.
2. Who convinces King Ahasuerus to rescind his order to kill all Jews?
(a) Queen Esther.
(b) Queen Judith.
(c) Queen Portia.
(d) Queen Antonia.
3. Who holds a joust during which they abduct Sabinian women?
(a) Romulus and Remus.
(b) Belisarius and Justinian.
(c) Holofernes and Ahasuerus.
(d) Aeneas and Hercules.
4. Who is Aeneas's wife and the mother of Julius Silvanus?
5. Who lives a chaste widowhood after Emperor Nero kills her husband, Drusus Tiberius?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Clotar's mother?
2. Who falls out of favor with Emperor Justinian but regains favor by following his wife's advice?
3. What does Pyramus do when he find Thisbe's veil which was eaten and vomited by a lion?
4. Who is honored by Roman newlywed wives' desire to emulate her?
5. Who grieves to death when Tiberius puts Germanicus to death?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)