|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 12, II/52-II/60.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who remains faithful to Herod Antipater despite having an unhappy marriage?
2. What does Rectitude claim is the main problem in educating women?
(a) There is no problem in educating women.
(b) Men do not want women to be more intelligent than they are.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) Women do not want to be more intelligent than their husbands.
3. Who creates the Latin alphabet?
4. Who receives high honors for saving her father when his enemies attack him during a triumphal procession in Rome?
5. Who marries the King of Palmyria?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is denounced by two old priests when they fail in their attempt to make her sin?
2. What does Hypsipyle do when rebels advance to kill her father, King Thaos?
3. Who pleads with King Clovis to accept God?
4. Why does Medea despair for the rest of her life?
5. Which queen is responsible for capturing and killing King Cyrus when he attempts to attack the Amazons?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)