|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, II/1-II/6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who defeats Xerxes when he attacks the Lacedaemoniana?
2. Who has complete knowledge of pyromancy?
3. Who defeats her enemy by instructing the army to hold boughs from trees so the enemy thinks the forest is near?
(a) Queen Camilla.
(b) Queen Zenobia.
(c) Queen Artemisia.
(d) Queen Fredegunde.
4. Who is honored by Roman newlywed wives' desire to emulate her?
(c) Gaia Carilla.
5. Who invents new forms of poetry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Ephesians commission to paint a portrait of Diana?
2. Who creates the Latin alphabet?
3. To Cato's claim that attractive women are like roses with thorns underneath, what does Reason say the thorns represent?
4. Why do Hercules and Theseus invade the Amazons?
5. What country does the King of Palmyria and his wife subjugate?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)