|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, II/1-II/6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Theodoric's mother's name?
2. After the three ladies appear, why does the first lady chide Christine for believing books?
(a) The first lady does not chide Christine for believing books.
(b) Because women should not be reading in the first place.
(c) Because books are often mistranslated.
(d) Because authority is often proven wrong at a later date.
3. Who tells the Greeks of their upcoming struggles and battles?
4. Who marries Saturn and gives birth to Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto?
5. Why does Christine think herself unfortunate?
(a) For losing her job.
(b) For being born a woman.
(c) For being poor.
(d) She does not think of herself as unfortunate.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't women participate in court?
2. Who predicts the fall of Troy?
3. What gift does God bestow upon the sibyls?
4. Who is able to reverse people's emotions and exhort men to perform courageous feats?
5. Who does Queen Penthesila fall in love with when she hears of his courageous feats?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)