|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 6, II/1-II/6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose gift of prophecy causes some to claim that Phoebus loves her?
2. Who are the first Amazons to attack the invading Greeks?
(a) Menalippe and Synoppe.
(b) Synoppe and Thamiris.
(c) Menalippe and Hippolyta.
(d) Synoppe and Hippolyta.
3. Whose duty is to judge and repay everyone according to their just deserts?
(a) Lady Rectitude.
(b) Lady Justice.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Lady Reason.
4. Who is renamed Dido after founding Carthage?
5. Who carries nine books to King Tarquin in Rome?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birth and life does Erythrea foretell?
2. To Cato's claim that attractive women are like roses with thorns underneath, what does Reason say the thorns represent?
3. Who excels in the seven liberal arts and becomes a remarkable poet?
4. Who makes women perfect in mind and body?
5. Who writes "Letter of Othea to Hector"?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)