|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 13, II/61-II/69.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who controls Rome until the Romans exile him and is also known as Coriolanus?
2. Who are the three Jewish women to whom God grants the gift of prophecy?
(a) Dido, Lavinia, and Sempronia.
(b) Deborah, Elizabeth, and Anna.
(c) Erythrea, Medea, and Elissa.
(d) Almatea, Nicostrata, and Opis.
3. Who tells the Greeks of their upcoming struggles and battles?
4. In Section 2, Part 24, how do the Lacedaemonian wives help their knightly husbands escape from prison?
(a) The Lacedaemonian wives do not help their husbands escape from prison.
(b) By visiting and trading clothes which allows their husbands to escape.
(c) By appealing to the court system.
(d) By stealing the jail key and releasing them.
5. Who arrives to finish the City of Ladies once Rectitude completes her portion?
(b) Lady Justice.
(c) Lady Reason.
(d) The Virgin Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lisabetta of Messina hide Lorenzo's severed head?
2. After the trench is completed, what must Christine do to begin building the foundation?
3. What is the worst possible thing imaginable for chaste women?
4. Who is renowned for her terrible misfortune?
5. Who marries the King of Palmyria?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)