|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, I/37-I/48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has complete knowledge of pyromancy?
2. Who creates silk and dyes it to create clothes?
3. Why have the daughters of God been sent to Earth?
(a) To take Christine to heaven.
(b) To restore order and justice.
(c) To punish the wicked.
(d) The three ladies are not the daughters of God.
4. Who creates the Latin alphabet?
5. Who writes "Letter of Othea to Hector"?
(d) Christine de Pizan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invents the Egyptian alphabet?
2. What is Christine supposed to build?
3. Who disputes the idea that women's weak bodies make them inferior and undermines moral qualities?
4. Who is Clotar's mother?
5. Who conquers Ethiopia and India?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)