|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, I/37-I/48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is so well versed in the arts and sciences that even the bible speaks of her abilities?
(a) Empress Nicuala.
(b) Queen Zenobia.
(c) Empress Hippolyta.
(d) Queen Thamiris.
2. Who helps Jason acquire the Golden Fleece?
3. What country does the King of Palmyria and his wife subjugate?
4. Who is the first lady that speaks to Christine?
(a) Lady Reason.
(b) Lady Rectitude.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Lady Justice.
5. Who changes Ulysses's men into swine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Theodoric's mother's name?
2. Why don't women participate in court?
3. Who defeats her enemy by instructing the army to hold boughs from trees so the enemy thinks the forest is near?
4. After all the noble males in Scythia are killed, what do the women become after forbidding men to enter their kingdom?
5. Who invents the arts of dying wool and weaving fine tapestries?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)