|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section 5, I/37-I/48.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who creates the Latin alphabet?
2. Who disputes the idea that women's weak bodies make them inferior and undermines moral qualities?
(a) Lady Rectitude.
(b) Lady Reason.
(c) The Virgin Mary.
(d) Lady Justice.
3. Who is Irene's master that teaches her to paint?
(b) da Vinci.
4. Who writes "Letter of Othea to Hector"?
(d) Christine de Pizan.
5. Why have the daughters of God been sent to Earth?
(a) The three ladies are not the daughters of God.
(b) To restore order and justice.
(c) To take Christine to heaven.
(d) To punish the wicked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invents new forms of poetry?
2. Who are the first Amazons to attack the invading Greeks?
3. What is Theodoric's mother's name?
4. Who does Reason claim never criticized women more than men?
5. What is Christine supposed to build?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)