|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Tea-Masters.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what was tea praised?
(a) Its abilities to grow in all climates.
(b) Its abilities to reduce fatigue, empower the soul, and repair eyesight.
(c) Being inexpensive, medicinal, and tasting good.
(d) Its abilities to reduce stress.
2. The harm we do to others is a result of what?
(a) Others treating us poorly.
(c) The devil.
(d) A failure to know ourselves and come to grips with our own wickedness.
3. Where are a massive amount of flowers used and then tossed out, with no appreciation or consideration for the sacrifice of the flower?
(a) In the South.
(b) In the North.
(c) In the East.
(d) In the West.
4. The Japanese under ______________________in the second half of the 19th century were pursuing efforts to modernize.
(a) Emperor Jimmu.
(b) Emperor Itoku.
(c) Emperor Suizei.
(d) Emperor Meiji.
5. Mankind is well known for investing great care in __________ things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rikyu had a final, magnificent ___________________.
2. The West may never truly _______________ the East.
3. Flowers selected in this manner are placed on what?
4. What are the invention of tea masters?
5. Eastern plant care is an ancient art and treasured custom, and from this tea-masters have developed what is called what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)