|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. May then spends the entire night complaining about what?
(a) How her apple pies did not come out right because Ruby insisted on the wrong apples.
(b) How Ruby always gets his way and she never has any say.
(c) How she does not feel well.
(d) How she cannot eat the fruit.
2. It was a family dynamic that caused Ruby to grow up how?
(a) Shy and quiet.
(b) With a strong will and great self-confidence.
(c) With a violent temper and a lack of direction.
(d) Nervous and uncertain.
3. Ruby spends most of his time doing what in the basement?
(a) Watching television.
(c) Making birdhouses.
(d) Playing his guitar.
4. Daisy comes to Ruth and tells her what about Ruby?
(a) He is stupid.
(b) He is not a good person.
(c) He is not interested in her.
(d) He really likes her.
5. Ruth wants to buy him a winter suit, but May gets him one from where?
(b) Men's Warehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. May is forced to wait where, but Ruby goes with her to the labor room?
2. Finally the baby comes after how many hours of labor?
3. Ruth goes to Randall and offers him words of encouragement as well as what?
4. That Christmas Eve Ruth remembers as what?
5. Daisy tells Ruth that she should do what?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does May's attitude toward Ruth begin to change?
2. What time does Ruth remember as one of the best times in her marriage?
3. Describe Aunt Sid and Ruth's vacation together.
4. How do Ruth and Ruby feel at the birthing class?
5. What led to Ruby having a counselor?
6. To what does Ruth return home?
7. How does May feel about Ruth's engagement to Ruby? Why? How is May appeased?
8. How do Ruby and Ruth celebrate their marriage?
9. How did Ruby's father treat him?
10. Describe the first few months after Justin's birth.
This section contains 908 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)