|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Does May enjoy being a grandmother?
2. Ruby was a surprise baby, born prematurely in a time when his parents had believed what?
(a) They did not want any children.
(b) They could not have children.
(c) They did not want anymore children.
(d) They were done with childbearing.
3. The following January, Ruby gets a job running ________________ that parks in the grocery store parking lot twice a month.
(a) The icecream truck.
(b) The dump truck.
(c) The delivery truck.
(d) The recycling truck.
4. What does Ruth decide to do for a few days?
(a) Live on her own.
(b) Search for a new job.
(c) Stay at her Aunt Sid's.
(d) Travel around the state.
5. How do Ruth and Ruby spend all their free time together?
(a) Going on long walks.
(b) Watching television.
(c) Going out to nice dinners.
(d) Going to bars and drinking in dark, secluded places.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth finally takes this opportunity to tell Aunt Sid what?
2. This is the only time in which the four of them could do what?
3. It was a family dynamic that caused Ruby to grow up how?
4. Ruth often misses work to deal with what?
5. No one wants to hear about Ruth's trip, so she tells who?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)