|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In __________ grade, Ruth was instructed to write a letter to someone, so she chose Aunt Sid.
2. At other times, Ruth reads snippets of the letters she receives from whom?
(c) Aunt Sid.
(d) Dee Dee.
3. One of May's brothers was deaf and moved to a deaf school when he was _________.
(a) Only three.
(b) Only five.
(c) Only six.
(d) Only four.
4. Did May accept this news?
(a) No, she refused it.
(b) Yes, but only at first.
(c) Yes, she accepted it a couple days after she received the news.
(d) Yes, she accepted it.
5. Matt often shone in school, actually skipping a grade. How did this affect Ruth?
(a) She dreamed to be him.
(b) He joined her class.
(c) She was worried about him.
(d) He skipped to a grade ahead of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth returns to ___________ tensions at home.
2. It was a family dynamic that caused Ruby to grow up how?
3. Why does May become upset when Ruby insists on a certain type of fruit?
4. Honey Creek is a small farm town in the ______________ part of Illinois.
5. Sid tells Ruby that May would often have her boyfriend, Willard Jenson, over while she did what?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)