|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did these feelings about herself affect her?
(a) They caused her to fail over and over again.
(b) They caused her great embarrassment.
(c) They caused her to skip a grade.
(d) They caused her to be successful.
2. One of May's brothers was deaf and moved to a deaf school when he was _________.
(a) Only six.
(b) Only four.
(c) Only three.
(d) Only five.
3. As they grew older and Matt's _____________ continued to shine, Ruth began to torture him.
(a) Lover for their mother.
(d) Ability to make friends.
4. How is May appeased?
(a) Her daughter is now seeing Randall.
(b) Ruby buys her a gift.
(c) When Matt agrees to come for the wedding.
(d) May and Ruby get to know each other.
5. Ruth recalls how her mother often told her her father's leaving was whose fault?
(c) No one's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Together as what do May and Ruth work?
2. The marriage was a happy one, until what?
3. What does Randall, Dee Dee's son, do to Ruth?
4. As a child, May would often tell her sisters she was going to do what?
5. Ruth goes to Randall and offers him words of encouragement as well as what?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)