|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ruth relates the story of her mother's life as it was told to her by whom?
(a) Her counselor, Sharry.
(b) Her husband.
(c) Her brother, Matt.
(d) Her Aunt Sid.
2. They often share personal stories, and sometimes Miss Finch talks about her husband and what?
(a) Their travels together.
(b) Their life together.
(c) Their children.
(d) Their home.
3. They would dance among what?
(a) The pots and pans.
(b) Rose bushes.
(c) The piles of dirty clothes.
(d) Mops and brooms.
4. The marriage was a happy one, until what?
(a) World War II began.
(b) World War I began.
(c) May became pregnant.
(d) Willard lost his job.
5. How did Ruth feel when Jesus did not really make an appearance?
(a) She was worried.
(b) She was angry.
(c) She was surprised.
(d) She was disappointed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth remembers one birthday when May did what for her?
2. May wore the same _________ from her sister's wedding to her husband's memorial service.
3. Ruth remembers her first meeting with who?
4. Sid came to make amends with May over an argument dealing with what?
5. At other times, Ruth reads snippets of the letters she receives from whom?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)