|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Honey Creek is a small farm town in the ______________ part of Illinois.
2. When May discovered Sid had given Ruth a musical jewelry box, what did she do?
(a) She quickly confiscated the gift.
(b) She asked Sid to say it was from her.
(c) She begged Sid to take it back.
(d) She yelled at Sid.
3. When they finally married, most people thought it was for what reason?
(a) Willard would be going off to war.
(b) May was pregnant from all the time they spent alone together.
(c) May's parents forced Willard to marry her.
(d) May and Willard were madly in love.
4. Sid came to make amends with May over an argument dealing with what?
(a) May's husband.
(b) The distribution of their parents' things upon their death.
(c) Paying the mortgage.
(d) The raising of May's children.
5. May wore the same _________ from her sister's wedding to her husband's memorial service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Did May accept this news?
2. They would dance among what?
3. As a child, May would often tell her sisters she was going to do what?
4. One of May's brothers was deaf and moved to a deaf school when he was _________.
5. How did Ruth feel when Jesus did not really make an appearance?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)