|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was going to change the world?
(c) The congregation.
2. May learned the tragic news on what day?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) The day her sister Marion got married.
(c) Her birthday.
(d) The day of their first anniversary.
3. Ruth does not have many memories of her father, but she can recall one afternoon when she helped a _______ deliver its baby how her father patted her on the head and told her she was a good farmer.
4. Ruth recalls how her mother often told her her father's leaving was whose fault?
(c) No one's.
5. In __________ grade, Ruth was instructed to write a letter to someone, so she chose Aunt Sid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ruth remembers the early letters Aunt Sid sent to her, filled with what stories?
2. Everyone liked Willard Jenson; he was _______________ young man.
3. May wore the same _________ from her sister's wedding to her husband's memorial service.
4. As children they often played house together, but Matt had to be who?
5. Ruth remembers one Christmas when the Reverend at her church announced what?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)